airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Seems a lot of people just looking for attention really.

Reactions: muffin222, CarbonMonoxide and Homecoming
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Shit after taking SN I don't want to die anymore. I am in worse condition but the urge to kill yourself gone missing somehow

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Many or most of these are not genuine attempts/cries for help and done under the auspices of "seeing how it will affect them" when the side effects are very well known.

Reactions: Morphosis, Emily_Numb and Homecoming
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Someone needs to close this thread down. It's Absolutely ridiculous. Any threads where OPs have been 'testing' SN should be banned too imo. Are people really just buying SN for some weird sort of clout or attention? Unreal

Reactions: muffin222, JAG_78, AlreadyGone and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Ya it's so discouraging. Unless they were found by someone or couldn't hold it down and re-dose I'm starting to really question this method. :mmm:

@Ahcute is the only recent attempt that seems to have worked.... And falloutcarter but we don't know for sure if he tried SN.

The SN doesn't fail, it's human error that makes it fail. People don't take precautions to avoid being found, they measure it in milligrams instead of grams, they only make one cup, etc. There's a guide and people still don't use it unfortunately.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Someone needs to close this thread down. It's Absolutely ridiculous. Any threads where OPs have been 'testing' SN should be banned too imo. Are people really just buying SN for some weird sort of clout or attention? Unreal
Totally agree with you on this. These treads need to be closed as many as other goodbye treads and then they're back saying they post pone it and things like that. Been happening a lot lately.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020

I agree.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Totally agree with you on this. These treads need to be closed as many as other goodbye treads and then they're back saying they post pone it and things like that. Been happening a lot lately.
I'm convinced at least 50% of the goodbye threads are for attention.

Reactions: AlreadyGone and airboy_a380
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I agree that these SN test threads are for attention. I tend to believe the goodbye threads, but maybe I'm just gullible because of my own experiences here. But anyways I figure I'm happier not dwelling on whether people are lying.

Reactions: muffin222, JAG_78 and Emily_Numb
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

I agree as well. It seems like since SN is all the rage on this forum, members are looking for reasons everyday to create a new SN thread since they tend to garner a lot of responses.
I'm convinced at least 50% of the goodbye threads are for attention.

Yup. I see a lot of "new" accounts that post Goodbye threads daily. I really wish the mods would ban members who create goodbye threads as per the rules.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This thread is so confusing. On the one hand, it feels like we got trolled, that emotions were provoked with no other purpose than to provoke. The OP made it seem like the method failed at a time of heightened fear about it, they didn't ask for support, they didn't state the purpose for sharing, and they've disengaged. On the other hand, it feels to me like it's turned into a social media shaming mob of suicide social justice warriors, and that feels bad, too. Yet how can I really have a problem with it when such reactions were provoked?

TL;DR this thread just sucks, from the title to this page.

Last edited:
Reactions: muffin222 and AlreadyGone