• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bonniebell

bonniebell

Mar 17, 2024
Hello guys, well I'm really devastated I tried the whole morning and part of the evening but I failed completely in hanging myself. I wasn't able to lose consciousness and it was pretty painful I don't know what to do I'm freaking out I just want to die as quickly as possible so I don't know if I should change method, can someone please help me?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: grahf and Justnotme
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for how you are feeling. Assuming it's partial hanging, it's a bit hard to get right for some but you will find the last pages of the hanging megathread helpful. Good luck in your future plans.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Hello guys, well I'm really devastated I tried the whole morning and part of the evening but I failed completely in hanging myself. I wasn't able to lose consciousness and it was pretty painful I don't know what to do I'm freaking out I just want to die as quickly as possible so I don't know if I should change method, can someone please help me?
190893 positions2 Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U 181684 5FD228B1 ED17 4F70 B9C2 F433DDE01BAC

If these don't help (see pdf below too) then nothing will. Partial isn't something many are able to perfect and many resort to full suspension or an alternative method.

Attachments

• 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful, trying to die going wrong and leading to even more suffering is exactly what I fear, to me it's extreme cruelty how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: kfad95 and noheart
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed but partial isn't as easy as it looks like. If you're serious consider full.

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I tried the whole morning and part of the evening but I failed completely in hanging myself.
I'm sorry for you, no disrespect meant.
But this sentence made me laugh so much :pfff:

But hanging yourself ist difficult.
I hear from some they have survival this method.

• Yay!
Reactions: bonniebell
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i'm sorry sweetheart. sending love and a wish of peace & relief for you

<3

• Love
Reactions: bonniebell
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full or partial?
Partial is just that and allows less pressure to be applies along with an escape.

bonniebell

bonniebell

Mar 17, 2024
I'm sorry for you, no disrespect meant.
But this sentence made me laugh so much :pfff:

But hanging yourself ist difficult.
I hear from some they have survival this method.
It's pretty funny tho lol
Full or partial?
Partial is just that and allows less pressure to be applies along with an escape.
Partial I think it's just not for me