• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't want to die right now, but everything that's been happening to me for the past few years along with what's ahead is getting hard to bear.
My problem is that despite having been alone pretty well for decades, I find that loneliness is now my Achilles heel in moving forward.

I have already commented other times that one of the problems I have is not making good decisions and sometimes I get stuck without knowing what to do. In silly things nothing happens, the people around me take it too seriously or believe, in front of their barely concealed disbelief, that I do everything on purpose. It's when it comes to serious things that they get a little scared and still don't quite understand that it's not intentional.

I explained in this forum what happened to me at the age of 14 (I am now 44), that during the end-of-year trip to France I did not know how to manage my money, nor did I dare to eat in the hotel ( I had yogurts for dinner and water from the restaurant) and I stopped drinking the water I had with me, just in case I needed it later. The last day there I ate a hamburger and opened a bottle of water.
He weighed 70 kg before leaving and when he returned to Barcelona after 5 or 6 days he weighed 62 kg.

On January 1, 2019, a Tuesday, after spending a bad night with fevers and nightmares I decided to wait and see what happened later, I thought I had the flu and would have a fever for 3 days and be cured two days later .
On Thursday I put the thermometer on and it was 39'5ºC, under no circumstances did I do anything to lower the fever because I thought it would go away on its own.. on Monday it was still 39'5ºC and I was taken to the hospital by ambulance (I couldn't even speak anymore).
Everything happened because I was alone at home for a few days, on the 31st of December I was alone at night and on the 1st of January my mother was not at home either... she got involved with me (a fight of ours) and on Wednesday he also spent the day outside.. until Thursday he didn't see that I was quite sick and put the thermometer on me.
But until I went to the hospital a week later I didn't take any medication because I thought it was just the flu.

It's happened to me other times, with bleeding stomach ulcers or ear infections that spread to the head, when I deal with it I just can't get out of it.

When I think about CTB in the future, I know that the only thing I have to do is go live alone because sooner or later I will make a decision that will make my life unviable even if I don't want to.
But now I realize, that with my father at 87 years old (and suffering from alzheimer's and I think he has metastases too, from prostate cancer... but I don't understand, he has been given five years to live... I don't really care) and with my 78-year-old mother, this situation where I will be left alone will happen soon.
And I'm sad because it's one thing to want to die yourself in a free decision and quite another to die because you're a useless person who depends on others not to accidentally spoil it with yourself.

The only way to fix this nonsense is for me to intentionally decide when to end my life, before it happens on its own and in a way that I have absolutely no control over.
But I don't want to die, I just want to be able to make good decisions that help me improve my situation, not make it worse.
And in 10 years' time I'm dead (and without CTB) if I don't learn to think and do things in a different way that won't harm me.

I just know that I already have the money to go live on my own, I just need to find someone to rent me an apartment and go live there, and live my life the best I know how. In fact, I have a mobile phone that I have only given to one person and I refuse to give the number to my mother (who keeps insisting that I call her, trying to take my hair, saying that if I don't 'use how I know it works, he just wants my number). He knows that I want to leave home and he keeps telling me that I won't be able to live alone. If I give him the number he will call me every day to find out how I am and I will never be able to let go.

But these are all thoughts, the reality is that this email will not even be understood because there must be many contradictions that I have not even noticed.

SUMMARY:
I'm afraid to live what awaits me from now on because I will end up dying unintentionally when my mother is gone. The solution is to die before I find myself in this situation, but I don't want to die. I just want to be able to live better and take good care of myself without needing anyone. But for now the latter is not possible.

The fact is that mentally I have also gotten worse over the last few years and it's quite noticeable and I'm afraid that soon they won't let me even decide for myself to go live alone (a year ago they pressured me to ask for the Law of Dependency along with a new disability assessment that reflected the need for a third person, I didn't do it and continue with my 73%).
So I'm really screwed because I think that in a few months something really bad will happen to me, my life will be controlled from top to bottom and I won't be able to do anything to solve it.
I'm afraid of the latter because if I'm hospitalized or medicated and they don't let me make decisions (whether they're wrong or not) that it will happen in a few years when I'm really alone and without financial sufficiency of any kind to prevent me from being homeless or find myself in a much more difficult situation than the current one.

I'm stuck, I want to die as soon as possible, but not now. And later it will be a nightmare.

//

Ara mateix no vull morir, però tot el que m'està passant fa uns pocs anys junt amb el que ve per endavant es fa difícil de suportar.
El meu problema es que tot i haver estat sol bastant bé durant décades, em trobo que ara la soledat és el meu taló d'Aquiles per seguir endavant.

Ja he comentat d'altres vegades que un dels problemes que tinc es que no se prendre bones decisions i de vegades em bloquejo sense saber que fer. En coses ximples no passa res, la gent del meu voltant s'ho pren poc seriosament o creuen, davant la seva poc dissimulada incredulitat, que tot ho faig intencionadament. Es quan es tracta de coses greus que s'espanten una mica i tot i així no acaben d'entendre que no és pas intencionat.

Vaig explicar en aquest fòrum el que em va passar als 14 anys (ara tinc 44 anys), que durant el viatge de fi de curs a França no sabía com administrar-me els diners, ni m'atrevía a menjar a l'hotel (prenía iogurts per sopar i aigua del restaurant) i vaig deixar de beure aigua de la que portava jo, per si un cas em feia falta més endavant. L'últim día allà vaig menjar-me una hamburguesa i vaig obrir una ampolla d'aigua.
Pesava 70 Kg abans de marxar i al tornar a Barcelona al cap de 5 o 6 dies pesava 62Kg.

L'1 de Gener de 2019, un dimarts, després de passar una mala nit amb febrades i malsons vaig decidir esperar a veure que passava més endavant, pensava que tenía una grip i que tindría febre durant 3 dies i em curaría dos dies més tard.
El dijous em vaig posar el termómetre i estava a 39'5ºC, en cap cas vaig fer res per abaixar la febre perquè pensava que s'aniría sola.. el dilluns continuava a 39'5ºC i em van portar a l'hospital amb ambulància (jo ja no podía ni parlar).
Tot va passar perquè vaig estar uns dies sol a casa, el 31 de desembre estava sol a la nit i el dia 1 de Gener ma mare tampoc va ser a casa.. es va emprenyar amb mi (una baralla de les nostres) i dimecres també va passar el día fora.. fins dijous no va veure que estava força malalt i em va posar el termómetre.
Però fins que no vaig anar a l'hospital una setmana més tard no vaig prendre cap medicació perquè pensava que era una simple grip.

M'ha passat altres vegades, amb úlceres sagnants d'estòmac o infeccions a l'oïda que s'extenen pel cap, quan m'en ocupo jo no m'en surto pas.

Quan penso en el CTB en un futur, se que l'únic que he de fer es anar-me'n a viure sol perquè tard o d'hora prendré una decisió que farà inviable la meva vida encara que no vulgui.
Però ara me n'adono, que amb el meu pare amb 87 anys (i malalt d'alzheimer i crec que té metàstasi també, del càncer de próstata... però no hi entenc, li han donat cinc anys de vida... en realitat no m'importa) i amb ma mare amb 78 anys aquest situació en la que jo em quedi sol es donarà aviat.
I tinc tristesa perquè una cosa es voler-te morir tu mateix en una decisió lliure i un altre ben diferent és morir-te perquè ets un inútil que depén dels altres per no espifiar-la sense voler amb tu mateix.

L'única manera de solucionar aquest disbarat es que jo decideixi de forma intencionada quan finalitzar la meva vida, abans de que succeixi per si mateix i d'una manera que no podré controlar pas en absolut.
Però es que jo no vull morir, només vull poder prendre bones decisions que m'ajudin a millorar la meva situació, no a empitjorar-la.
I es que a 10 anys vista sóc ben mort (i sense CTB) si no aprenc a pensar i fer les coses d'una altra manera que no em perjudiquin.

Només sé que ja tinc els diners per anar-me'n a viure sol, només he de trobar algú que em llogui un pis i anar-hi a viure, i fer la meva vida el millor que sàpiga. De fet tinc un teléfon mòbil que només l'he donat a una persona i em nego a donar el nº a la meva mare (que no para d'insistir en que la truqui al seu intentánt-me prendre el pél dient que si no l'uso com se que funciona, només vol el meu número). Sap que m'en vull anar de casa i no para de dir-me que no sabré viure sol. Si li donc el nº em trucarà cada día per saber com estic i mai podré deixar-me anar.

Però tot són pensaments, la realitat es que ni tan sols s'entendrà aquest correu perquè deuen haver-hi moltes contradiccions de les quals ni me n'he adonat.

RESUM:
Tinc por de viure el que m'espera d'ara endavant perquè m'acabaré morint sense voler quan falti la meva mare. La sol·lució es morir-me abans de que em trobi en aquesta situació però jo no vull morir pas. Només vull ser capaç de viure millor i cuidar bé de mi mateix sense necessitat de ningú. Però ara per a ara això últim no és possible.

El cas es que mentalment també he empitjorat durant els últims anys i es nota força i tinc por que aviat no em deixin ni decidir per mi mateix anar-me'n a viure sol (fa un any em van pressionar perquè demanés la Llei de Dependéncia junt amb una nova valoració de la discapacitat que reflectís la necessitat d'una tercera persona, no la vaig fer i continuo amb el meu 73%).
Així que estic ben fotut perquè crec que en poc mesos m'en passarà alguna de ben grossa, em fiscalitzaràn la meva vida de dalt abaix i no podré fer res de res per solucionar-ho.
Tinc por d'això últim ja que si m'internen o em mediquen i no em deixen prendre decisions lliurament (siguin equivocades o no) que passarà d'aquí pocs anys quan estigui realment sol i sense suficiència económica de cap tipus que eviti que sigui un sense llar o em trobi en un situació molt més dificultosa que l'actual.

Estic ben atrapat, vull morir el mes digament possible, però no ara. I més endavant serà un malsón.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I worry about the future too. I'm heavily dependent on my father and when he dies, if I need to CTB it will be much harder so I need to go before then. I need his money for Pegasos, or his house to take SN. I can't say I don't want to die though, cos I do, but I could wait if it wasn't for my dad ageing. I won't know when he's going to die until it's too late. Then I'll have to go through the hell of dealing with his death. But the longer I wait, the longer I can delay hurting my gf with my death, which is my main motivation for not CTBing.

Sorry you're stuck in a difficult situation

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I worry about the future too. I'm heavily dependent on my father and when he dies, if I need to CTB it will be much harder so I need to go before then. I need his money for Pegasos, or his house to take SN. I can't say I don't want to die though, cos I do, but I could wait if it wasn't for my dad ageing. I won't know when he's going to die until it's too late. Then I'll have to go through the hell of dealing with his death. But the longer I wait, the longer I can delay hurting my gf with my death, which is my main motivation for not CTBing.

Sorry you're stuck in a difficult situation
I am also partially stuck with my father. I do not depends on him and I moved out quite a long ago. Recently it seems he does not want to have me around in his house anymore albeit he is still supporting me economically since I had problems. Not sure if it is something age related (he is 80). I am scared at the idea of having to deal with his funeral, the relationships with my half brother, all the lawyers etc. It would be so much easier if I got away. Let me know how it goes with pegaos, I may give it a try.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Tonight I thought "What if instead of going to live alone and paying two years of rent at once I go on a trip?"

I would like to make routes to visit Irish castles or visit Nordic countries and retrace the stories of the mythologies of King Arthur or the Norse gods. Then I would go to Russia and later I would go south to visit China passing through a lot of wonderful places in between. Go to Goa (in India) and reach Japan and visit its temples and its towns and cities.
When I was done I would go to Hawaii, then the Colorado Canyon and New York (in the United States), north to Canada...

There are forests in France that are very beautiful and I would also like to see the canals of Holland and visit Germany (the black forest and its fantasy castles). See the African savannah and the different earthy colors seen in the documentaries.

Then I realized that if I was able to do all this I would also be able to work and fend for myself. The solution would still be to take a trip around the world following my footsteps (no organized trips, 🤮ecsss!).

But I can't, what a shame.

//

Aquesta nit he pensat "I si en comptes d'anar-me'n a viure sol i pagar de cop dos anys de lloguer m'en vaig de viatge?"

M'agradaria fer rutes per visitar castells irlandesos o visitar països nórdics i anar reseguint les històries de les mitologies del rei Artús o dels deus nórdics. Després aniría cap la Rússia i aniría a més tard cap al sud per visitar la Xina passant per un munt de llocs meravellosos entre mig. Anar a parar a Goa (a l'Índia) i arribar al Japó i visitar el seus temples i els seus pobles i ciutats.
Quan acabés aniría a Hawaii, després al canó de Colorado i Nova York (als Estats Units), cap al nord cap a Canadà...

Hi han boscos a França que són molt macos i també m'agradaría veure els canals d'Holanda i visitar l'Alemanya (la selva negra i els seus castells de fantasía). Veure la sabana africana i les diferents tonalitats terrosses que es veuen als documentals.

Després me n'he adonat que si fos capaç de fer tot això també sería capaç de treballar i valdre'm per mi mateix. Igual sería la solució, fer un viatge al voltant del món seguint el meu pas (rés de viatges organitzats, ecsss!).

Però no puc, quina llàstima.