• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gabmor4

gabmor4

I want to rest
Oct 21, 2023
¡Hola! Quisiera escuchar otras opiniones sobre esto.
Quiero ctb, pero de todos modos estoy preocupada por el futuro, por si llego a fallar o por si llego a tener éxito: ¿mi hermanita y mis padres podrán soportarlo? ¿Mi pareja? Sé que una pérdida así afecta mucho, y que un ser querido lo intente duele bastante. Es en lo que suelo pensar. Que esté preocupada por cómo mis seres queridos podrán afrontarlo, ¿habla de que tal vez no estoy totalmente lista para ctb?
En realidad, la idea de ctb por sí sola me da tranquilidad; quiero descansar. Pero pensar en los demás con respecto a mi muerte... eso me genera preocupación.
Estoy planificando lo suficiente para que funcione y para dejar mensajes de despedida a todos los que quiero (no son tantas personas). Estar haciendo eso, ¿habla de que no estoy pensando seriamente en ctb?
Una vez una persona me dijo: <<si realmente te preocupa tanto cómo tus familiares puedan tomarse tu decisión y lo que puedan hacer después de que pase, tal vez no quieras morir de verdad>>.

I used Cambridge translate
Hi! I would like to hear other views on this.
I want ctb, but I'm worried about the future anyway, about whether I fail or if I succeed: will my little sister and parents be able to take it? My partner? I know that a loss like this affects a lot, and for a loved one to try it hurts quite a bit. It's what I usually think about. That I'm worried about how my loved ones will be able to cope, does it speak to the fact that maybe I'm not totally ready for that?
Actually, the thought of ctb alone gives me peace of mind; I want to rest. But thinking about others regarding my death... that makes me worried.
I'm planning enough to make it work and to leave goodbye messages to everyone I love (it's not that many people). To be doing that, does it speak to the fact that I'm not seriously thinking about ctb?
A person once said to me, "If you're really so worried about how your family members might make your decision and what they might do after it happens, maybe you don't really want to die".