ThirteenthStep

ThirteenthStep

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Jul 30, 2021
1. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend of 10 years is going to break up with me soon. And even if he doesn't, he just yells at me a lot and then makes me bottle up my emotions, so I feel trapped either way.

2. This COVID/new normal world is never going to end and its just going to get a lot worse.

I wish I had N. I just want to peacefully die in my sleep. I wish suicide were easier.

I also wonder if anything happens after death. Is this all there is? I hope not.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3, MindFrog and 5 others
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
2. This COVID/new normal world is never going to end and its just going to get a lot worse.
It's already almost everything back to normal you can travel parties take place.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and avoid_slow_death
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not believe there is anything after death, I think there is nothing. Death is true peace and freedom from suffering. Of course suicide should be easier, but the society tries to force us to live and expects us to suffer for decades. That is also my ideal way of dying, in my sleep. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best, whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Rogue Proxy, ThirteenthStep and 1 other person
ThirteenthStep

ThirteenthStep

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Jul 30, 2021
I do not believe there is anything after death, I think there is nothing. Death is true peace and freedom from suffering. Of course suicide should be easier, but the society tries to force us to live and expects us to suffer for decades. That is also my ideal way of dying, in my sleep. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best, whatever happens.
Thank you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and newave3