• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I don't want to sound pro-life, it is not my intention. I personally don't want to die anymore. I no longer feel like Kuolema. I see myself within all things and I see all things within myself. I'm not saying pain and suffering don''t exist. All I'm saying is that I don't want to die because I want to ride this ride for as long as I possibly can no matter how shitty it gets, if only to witness the magnificence and ugliness of creation for as long as I possibly can. I love this site and what it stands for, but I must leave now... I don't belong here anymore. I hope you all find peace in your own way.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Everything is just a state of mind, sometimes something just click right in our heads and things starts to appear differently. I'm glad you have come to such conclusion. Wish you all the best!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't want to sound pro-life, it is not my intention. I personally don't want to die anymore. I no longer feel like Kuolema. I see myself within all things and I see all things within myself. I'm not saying pain and suffering don''t exist. All I'm saying is that I don't want to die because I want to ride this ride for as long as I possibly can no matter how shitty it gets, if only to witness the magnificence and ugliness of creation for as long as I possibly can. I love this site and what it stands for, but I must leave now... I don't belong here anymore. I hope you all find peace in your own way.
Good luck ,i wish you well on your road to recovery.x

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
If you are struggling with existence, then please watch this video. It explains things far more eloquently than I ever could.

You're lucky to be able to internalize these messages. I used to be really into stuff like this but I only ever managed to understand it intellectually. I agree with it but I don't feel it. I wish you all the best :)

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I do synonimize "death" with "change", and in that sense it strikes for me a deep resemblance with other goodbuy posts. Except you're were already dead, haha!

Enjoy your new life. (That's not an order.)

Damn, I love British accent! Can't get enough ever since I've come familiar with David Tennant's voice.

Last edited:
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
You're lucky to be able to internalize these messages. I used to be really into stuff like this but I only ever managed to understand it intellectually. I agree with it but I don't feel it. I wish you all the best :)
Yes I believe it is something you must feel, not just understand. In one moment every preconceived notion I had about God, the universe, my soul and myself were all obliterated. I stopped trying to picture God and instead saw Him everywhere around me and everywhere inside me. No drugs were involved, just a lifetime of struggling with my own ego and many many hours spent studying (and misunderstanding) the worlds various mystical systems. I don't mean to flatter my own ego when I say this either. I am of below average intelligence and have struggled with suicidal thoughts from a very young age. If I can feel this way, I believe anyone can if they really try to open their mind. Again I don't mean to sound pro-life, this is just the conclusion I have arrived at. Everyone is free to disagree with me. Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I am very happy to hear your positive news. You still belong here and are welcome here since you support our views and right to choice. But if it is detrimental to your recovery we must say goodbye. Wishing you all the best!!

• Hugs
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Good news! I glad you're trying to find the path, whether it's a happy path or a shitty path, keep moving forward.

I hope you continue with good vibes on your journey.

Good luck to you.

• Hugs
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
This isn't pro life. It's great news! A lot people would rather live than to ctb.
Good luck with everything, and I mean it in the best way possible, but I hope I never see you here again!

• Hugs
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If you're going through hell. Keep going.

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
That's great! I wish I could be like you one day, but whenever I feel like I'm getting better, things just come crashing down even harder.

• Hugs