• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Shagastranger.com? Alternatively you can make people aware you're not looking for a long term relationship before you meet them?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Sex is overrated. Your emotions are valid but you'll probably just find something else to be depressed about after.

Edit: fucks sake I need to find a better way to express validity without saying "you're valid" because that's overstated as hell. Made me sound like an AI generated reply. Just uh imagine I sounded more empathetic while I workshop it.

Last edited:
S

sad4dayz

Dec 20, 2023
I don't even know why, but there's something about dying a virgin that just feels so wrong to me ( personal thing, doesn't bother me if someone else does. ) I don't know anyone in my town ( moved too many times to count ) and I don't know where to look for anyone, but joining dating sites just for sex feels so low. I'm kind of at a loss. Do I just do the latter or suck it up and ctb already ?
I'm assuming your a straight man? It's tough out there for you guys šŸ™ƒ. As a bi guy I'm glad to like both as females aren't into me.. but men are.

• Yay!
Reactions: oddetoad
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I don't even know why, but there's something about dying a virgin that just feels so wrong to me ( personal thing, doesn't bother me if someone else does. ) I don't know anyone in my town ( moved too many times to count ) and I don't know where to look for anyone, but joining dating sites just for sex feels so low. I'm kind of at a loss. Do I just do the latter or suck it up and ctb already ?
there's so many different opinions so my best recommendation is to actually take the time to sit down and form YOUR own opinion and decide upon that, I don't think you should do what strangers online tell you to do anyway. ask yourself these questions, what does sex mean to you? Are you being safe? (regarding sexually transmitted diseases and danger overall, if you're looking to feel good, make sure you don't put yourself in danger, getting STD's would only make it worse for you, and in my recommendation I wouldn't recommend doing it with a total stranger, just in case yk) I know how hard it is to make friends but you might meet someone who understands you and would do it with you regardless, so you wouldn't feel so empty/worse after doing it, there's a lot of lonely people with love to give, I hope you find them

mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... To our true reality"
Dec 18, 2023
I'm assuming your a straight man? It's tough out there for you guys šŸ™ƒ. As a bi guy I'm glad to like both as females aren't into me.. but men are.
Nah I'm gay & transmasc which makes it a bit harder imo
there's so many different opinions so my best recommendation is to actually take the time to sit down and form YOUR own opinion and decide upon that, I don't think you should do what strangers online tell you to do anyway. ask yourself these questions, what does sex mean to you? Are you being safe? (regarding sexually transmitted diseases and danger overall, if you're looking to feel good, make sure you don't put yourself in danger, getting STD's would only make it worse for you, and in my recommendation I wouldn't recommend doing it with a total stranger, just in case yk) I know how hard it is to make friends but you might meet someone who understands you and would do it with you regardless, so you wouldn't feel so empty/worse after doing it, there's a lot of lonely people with love to give, I hope you find them
Nice way to put it, honestly. I just don't know if I have it in me to wait and meet someone I know I connect with. idk we'll see how we go

figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I agree with the sentiment but how many of us actually did that? :notsure:
Not me for sure. Romantically speaking it should, really, be the "right one" every time, But that's not how things work. When I first had sex with someone it was someone totally who just happened to be there, but, in that sense, it was "right" in the sense that that was all I wanted. Conversely, sometimes we can be with someone we love but it might still be terrible, especially when weren't in peace with our own body. Anyway, had the opportunity if I were you I'd go for it, although there's nothing bad or pathetic about dying/pr living for that matter as a virgin. I know it's not easy to just carry a sign saying "sleep with me", but if it's something that bothers you, as long as both parts know what the score is - meaning if at least for now or not "just for sex") there's nothing wrong about it either.

• Love
Reactions: mallows