ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I don't know if you believe in that stuff but it might be a sign it's not quite your time. From the phonecalls to the method issues. I hope you're ok, I wish I had some good words to comfort you right now.
You might have a point. Because my alcohol buzz is ruined and my cat is demanding pets... again!

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Bedrock48
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
You might have a point. Because my alcohol buzz is ruined and my cat is demanding pets... again!
Cats are such a great comfort, I hope you give them the best pets.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Well that's one reason to abandon your plan to ctb. Surely you're not intending to leave your cat alone until somebody finds you?
I'm sorry if I've got it wrong and you have made arrangements for your cat, but I couldn't bear to think of your cat being alone for days. :(

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Cats are such a great comfort, I hope you give them the best pets.
He gets the best pets !
Well that's one reason to abandon your plan to ctb. Surely you're not intending to leave your cat alone until somebody finds you?
I'm sorry if I've got it wrong and you have made arrangements for your cat, but I couldn't bear to think of your cat being alone for days. :(
You have a point... I feel like someone would have came before days.. but he's been the only reason I've lasted this long. I am just soooo tired!

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
You have a point... I feel like someone would have came before days.. but he's been the only reason I've lasted this long. I am just soooo tired!
Please, if you intend to ctb, then you must rehome your cat first. You owe him that much!!

Reactions: CC123
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
You're absolutely right! I'll have plans made for him.
I'm just surprised I had to tell you to do that. I would never leave my dogs in my house, alone, with my dead body. It's just unacceptable and cruel!

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I'm just surprised I had to tell you to do that. I would never leave my dogs in my house, alone, with my dead body. It's just unacceptable and cruel!
It's more like.. I know my sister will care for him in my steed. It's written down. But I appreciate you telling me that.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
us_1999

us_1999

Fragments of myself
Feb 1, 2021
Do you think it might be helpful to quit job and take a break (travel, hang out, read, do whatever) for a while? Working as a postal worker during the epidemic must be very stressful especially for a suicidal person...
It might also be a good idea to step away from the exploiting world and have some time for yourself, before leaving the world all together..?

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Do you think it might be helpful to quit job and take a break (travel, hang out, read, do whatever) for a while? Working as a postal worker during the epidemic must be very stressful especially for a suicidal person...
It might also be a good idea to step away from the exploiting world and have some time for yourself, before leaving the world all together..?
That actually sounds nice.. but I'm not even sure how I would do that .. as someone who lives their life in fear.. afraid to mess up, afraid to upset someone, afraid to fail someone's expectations.. etc.. I really, truly don't know how to do that

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: us_1999 and booray