• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mochamochi

mochamochi

Apr 2, 2024
I had 3 things keeping me around, but now they are all gone.

My 2 cats, Tikki and Gretchen. Both had to be put down last year to differing medical problems. They were both in their 20s so they had long, loving lives. I just wish they didn't have to go so soon. Those 2 were my babies.

Then my boyfriend, who broke up with me a few days ago. Our 4 year anniversary was this month. He was my last attachment to this life. I was so happy with him. Right before he broke up with me, I was making such huge improvements on my life, but now that's all gone.

Sure, I have friends. I love them and want the best for them. They will eventually go on with their lives and forget me like the rest of the world. I just wish I could tell them about this, but they would have me sent to a ward to be treated like a circus animal.

I just need to get the confidence to actually go and buy a gun. I'm such a huge effing coward and I wish I had someone to help me do it. I wish suicide wasn't such a taboo topic. I wish I could walk into a medical facility and ask them to euthanize me, no questions asked. I wish I could just DO IT.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i'm sorry these set of circumstances have brought you to this point, i hope whatever you plan to do, you're able to find peace beyond such a cruel and uncaring world.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
I had 3 things keeping me around, but now they are all gone.

My 2 cats, Tikki and Gretchen. Both had to be put down last year to differing medical problems. They were both in their 20s so they had long, loving lives. I just wish they didn't have to go so soon. Those 2 were my babies.

Then my boyfriend, who broke up with me a few days ago. Our 4 year anniversary was this month. He was my last attachment to this life. I was so happy with him. Right before he broke up with me, I was making such huge improvements on my life, but now that's all gone.

Sure, I have friends. I love them and want the best for them. They will eventually go on with their lives and forget me like the rest of the world. I just wish I could tell them about this, but they would have me sent to a ward to be treated like a circus animal.

I just need to get the confidence to actually go and buy a gun. I'm such a huge effing coward and I wish I had someone to help me do it. I wish suicide wasn't such a taboo topic. I wish I could walk into a medical facility and ask them to euthanize me, no questions asked. I wish I could just DO IT.
Me too. It shouldn't be so difficult. It should be accepted just as readily as we euthanize our pets when we know the time has come.