Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
people don't care about me now so why would I let them have the satisfaction of faking it after I ctb.
they can fuck off.

Reactions: ChiseHatori, Yavannah, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
people don't care about me now so why would I let them have the satisfaction of faking it after I ctb.
they can fuck off.
I'm sorry the people around you are twofaced. The world can be a cruel place sometimes.
I would love to talk to you and i genuinely care about you.

• Love
Reactions: Treku
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
they can fuck off.
Precisely a whole of people abandoned me in my time of need. It can't be considered anything other then incredibly disrespectful to show up when I'm dead. Let me die how I've been. Alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nozomu, Decided98, DeadlineDialer and 3 others
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I'm sorry the people around you are twofaced. The world can be a cruel place sometimes.
I would love to talk to you and i genuinely care about you.
thanks. it's amazing how people i don't even know show more care than the people i have been stuck with my entire life. wtf

• Hugs
Reactions: Enlighten, DeadlineDialer, AllCatsAreGrey and 1 other person
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
In order to have a funeral people would have to show up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nozomu, DeadlineDialer, bridgegirl and 1 other person
Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
me neither the thought of my parents getting sympathy makes me sick

• Love
Reactions: ChiseHatori, nozomu, DeadlineDialer and 2 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
I don't want one either. People won't be in my life now then they can stay away when I'm gone. I can't stand fakery. No one would truly care anyway. My mom would just like the attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Treku, floralheaddress and 1 other person
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
I often feel like I'm the weird one when I think about exactly this, because it seems a lot of people don't feel the same. I always hear them talk about how they always want to be remembered after they die or CTB or whatever, living on in people's minds forever and always. That's my nightmare, I just want to fall off this world and drift completely into obscurity. Good memories, bad memories, I don't care what it is, if I'm in it I want out. I don't like the people around me, I hate being looked at, I don't care for all these formalities. I don't want anyone to know anything about me, and it's not that I'm too good for all of it, I just want all of this to go away like a bad dream. I'll shoot the shit here and there on sites like this, but only cause I revel in the anonymity, however thin it may be. If I could just erase myself and any piteous legacy left behind I would, but I know people will try to do the opposite assuming it's "what I would have wanted" like every other decision they've tried to make for me. Guess I'll be dead and I won't have to worry about it afterwards, but the thought makes me sick while I'm here.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl, letmejoindeath and Treku
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I often feel like I'm the weird one when I think about exactly this, because it seems a lot of people don't feel the same. I always hear them talk about how they always want to be remembered after they die or CTB or whatever, living on in people's minds forever and always. That's my nightmare, I just want to fall off this world and drift completely into obscurity. Good memories, bad memories, I don't care what it is, if I'm in it I want out. I don't like the people around me, I hate being looked at, I don't care for all these formalities. I don't want anyone to know anything about me, and it's not that I'm too good for all of it, I just want all of this to go away like a bad dream. I'll shoot the shit here and there on sites like this, but only cause I revel in the anonymity, however thin it may be. If I could just erase myself and any piteous legacy left behind I would, but I know people will try to do the opposite assuming it's "what I would have wanted" like every other decision they've tried to make for me. Guess I'll be dead and I won't have to worry about it afterwards, but the thought makes me sick while I'm here.
yeah I know it won't be my problem once I'm gone but it doesn't change how little I want it to happen. they shouldn't be allowed the satisfaction.

Reactions: floralheaddress and DeadlineDialer
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I would have a funeral just so funeral doom can be played at it.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
they can fuck off.
This is exactly why I wrote in my will, and told my partner that I do not want a funeral.

Be with me in life, rather than pretending you were there after I was gone.

Edit: like it really actually pisses me off to think about anyone mourning my death at this point besides my partner because everyone is leaving me for dead. I really need help and support but no one's coming. My partner is the only person who even really bothers to speak to me most days. I really don't understand why anyone else would feel entitled to mourn me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: letmejoindeath, Treku, floralheaddress and 1 other person
MidnightGloom

MidnightGloom

my happiest moment will be my death
Jul 28, 2023
I'd really fucking hate to have a funeral too. Nobody in my life has ever given a shit about how I really feel, who I am, or any aspect of my life. It's sickening to think of how after death people will speak at my funeral as if they ever really knew what I was like. I swear, even if I ctb, they'll speak at my funeral as if it was an accident or as if I had no reason to. Fuck that.

• Love
Reactions: Treku and floralheaddress
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I'd really fucking hate to have a funeral too. Nobody in my life has ever given a shit about how I really feel, who I am, or any aspect of my life. It's sickening to think of how after death people will speak at my funeral as if they ever really knew what I was like. I swear, even if I ctb, they'll speak at my funeral as if it was an accident or as if I had no reason to. Fuck that.
yeah like wtf are they going to say?? like you abandoned me when I needed you and told me to ctb. anything other than that is absolute bullshit

• Love
Reactions: MidnightGloom
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
They can throw me in the damn trash. I don't have anyone in my life who'd arrange anything anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmejoindeath and Treku
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
luckily in my culture you dont get a funeral if you kys

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You can prepay for a cremation with no service. I intend to do this if I die after my Dad. It's more because my family and friends live hundreds of miles away. I haven't seen most of them in 5, 10, some even 20 years. I don't want them to feel obliged to travel. Plus, I'm not very religious. Funerals tend to really annoy me with all that religious stuff.

What really annoys me is how expensive it is. Even a bare basic cremation. Plus, it seems to cost more when you prepay. I don't understand that at all- they're getting money upfront. I guess it's because some people pay way ahead of time though and avoid the inflation. Lol.

Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
You can prepay for a cremation with no service. I intend to do this if I die after my Dad. It's more because my family and friends live hundreds of miles away. I haven't seen most of them in 5, 10, some even 20 years. I don't want them to feel obliged to travel. Plus, I'm not very religious. Funerals tend to really annoy me with all that religious stuff.

What really annoys me is how expensive it is. Even a bare basic cremation. Plus, it seems to cost more when you prepay. I don't understand that at all- they're getting money upfront. I guess it's because some people pay way ahead of time though and avoid the inflation. Lol.
i didn't think but it sounds like a lot of work and i still don't want people around me to even have a chance to lie about how they acted even if i am only ash. i just need to be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
I feel quite the same... I hate the idea of even more money being wasted on me.

If it was a private gathering with no cost just to help them mourn, then I wouldnt mind as much; even though I don't think they'd have much to mourn anyway.

• Hugs