KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Here's one for you.

Miserable Asian here with a Canadian Citizenship more than half my life. Sometimes I wonder if I would've been more happier if I just grew up where I was from. Long story short; I married a white person at 18, Had way too many kids and now I may be having major identity crisis. My supposed spouse/lover/best friend/baby daddy for a lifetime has turned around and took his own life. What the fuck am I supposed to do now..hmmmm... Follow suit.
Best answer.

I'm not Chinese but probably has Chinese ancestry. My country is like a melting pot of other Asians.
Sorry to hear your husband took his life.
I cannot say it was the most responsible thing he could have done but I guess I will just have to emphasise with him for his own struggles.
I think his death by suicide has certainly put a toll on you, entangles the otherwise subtle identity crisis.
I imagine it must been tough for you to raise the children on your own. *hugs*

S

SN-chan

Sep 27, 2020
Does it all boil down to the different standard of living or what's the issue?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Noticed that I haven't replied to the topic of the thread in my last posts. Here goes.

I'm an east asian in Europe. Never going back, ever. Not even for a visit. And I'm not from a communist country, and don't have a poor background.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
S

SN-chan

Sep 27, 2020
Noticed that I haven't replied to the topic of the thread in my last posts. Here goes.

I'm an east asian in Europe. Never going back, ever. Not even for a visit. And I'm not from a communist country, and don't have a poor background.
Why not? What is so different?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Here's one for you.

Miserable Asian here with a Canadian Citizenship more than half my life. Sometimes I wonder if I would've been more happier if I just grew up where I was from. Long story short; I married a white person at 18, Had way too many kids and now I may be having major identity crisis. My supposed spouse/lover/best friend/baby daddy for a lifetime has turned around and took his own life. What the fuck am I supposed to do now..hmmmm... Follow suit.
Best answer.

I'm not Chinese but probably has Chinese ancestry. My country is like a melting pot of other Asians.
You married a 'white person'? What has colour got to do with anything? I pity your poor partner. Imagine living with someone who thinks that something as superficial as the skin is important? What about the children? Are their skin tones satisfactory for you?

• Hmph!
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You married a 'white person'? What has colour got to do with anything? I pity your poor partner. Imagine living with someone who thinks that something as superficial as the skin is important? What about the children? Are their skin tones satisfactory for you?
Imagining that skin color doesn't matter is a very sheltered view. In an ideal world it wouldn't, but in this world it does.

Reactions: Salvation_, WrongPlaceWrongTime, filthyrottendirty and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Imagining that skin color doesn't matter is a very sheltered view. In an ideal world it wouldn't, but in this world it does.
Only to the racists.
Surely since the Trump debacle 'opinions' have decreased in value not increased lol
You may have something there....hmmmm. Food for thought as they used to say...smile.

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Only to the racists.
The world is a very racist place. Only Western liberals would like to think otherwise and these people on the whole are an obscure minority who only have a voice in their own countries. Asia is extremely racist. If you don't have squinty eyes, you will always be an outsider, even if you master the language and culture. Africans outright genocide each other over tribal heritage, which genetically is even less significant than race.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and filthyrottendirty
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The world is a very racist place. Only Western liberals would like to think otherwise and these people on the whole are an obscure minority who only have a voice in their own countries. Asia is extremely racist. If you don't have squinty eyes, you will always be an outsider, even if you master the language and culture. Africans outright genocide each other over tribal heritage, which genetically is even less significant than race.
Which makes those who indulge in such practices racists. I am not a 'western liberal'. and I repeat those who see others according to the superficial are racists, and I assure you that most of the people I know are not. But if one insists on labelling another, such as you have done then the mindset is the same as those I deem to be racist. You cannot condemn an entire group of people for the actions, and thoughts of a few. Which to me is what you are doing. Could be wrong, but I can guarantee that I am much older than you, which may also be part of the issue. Different age, different definitions, different studies.

restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
It really has nothing to do with skin pigmentation. I wasn't meaning to be so insensitive about the fact that I married someone different than me. I'm more concerned for their welfare and their identity more than the color of their skin.

• Hugs
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
Hi OP, normally a lurker and only sporadically.

I'm your "greener grass" case. We're of the same ethnicity, similar age and live in a western country except I was born here. I'd consider myself unhappy.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and shadowchaser
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Only to the racists.

You may have something there....hmmmm. Food for thought as they used to say...smile.
You're dumb as nails . Racism is a real phenomenon and to just pretend it's not a problem is insane. People of all colors often experience discrimination when in an area outside their home ethnicity or sociocultural group.

Reactions: archipelago, WrongPlaceWrongTime, filthyrottendirty and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
You're dumb as nails . Racism is a real phenomenon and to just pretend it's not a problem is insane. People of all colors often experience discrimination when in an area outside their home ethnicity or sociocultural group.
...and you are extremely rude.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Reactions: archipelago, WrongPlaceWrongTime and KleinerWolf
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I think i figured the answer to your depression and suicidal thoughts @KleinerWolf

You really seem to hate your Chinese background, right? And you seem to want to get back at your nationalistic Chinese parents?

Well, through the process of having children you can start eliminating your Chinese gene in the world. After about 4 generations, the gene is mostly gone.

First step you need to take is to find yourself a nice white German girl seeing as you seem to really like the culture. Book ticket to Germany, and start looking for girls like vagina was about to become extinct tomorrow. Ok, got one? Now start fucking your genes away! Have a son or daughter with her, and now they will be only 1/2 Chinese. And people say their children give them meaning, so this would surely help with depression or suicidal thoughts a little bit. Think about it, now you become a grandfather! your little grandkids will be only 1/4 Chinese :D The next step is the most important:

You will be about 80-85, with a bunch of 1/4 Chinese grandkids. They still resemble Chinese people a little bit, so you're like "fuck!". Being 1/4 something is common and can still resemble that one 1/4, but being 1/8, that is over man. That is when you are literally fucking the Chinese away. I am 1/8th South American Indian, but if you look at me i look like i am Cortez or Colombus. You see my point? 1/8th is the magical number, which means you need to become a great grandparent. At that point you will be like 80-85 years old and so tired man. Ready to take the final step into the next world. Sitting in your house watching TV, when your grandson shows up to your house and says to you "Grandpa, you are a great-grandfather!!" There you look at your great-grandson, and you realise that your life's work is complete. This little baby is whiter than Hitler. You then and there drop dead from old age and excitement.

This is both a personal victory for you and a revenge to your parents. They will be like stop fucking our genes away @KleinerWolf but you keep doing it :)

• Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, filthyrottendirty, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think i figured the answer to your depression and suicidal thoughts @KleinerWolf

You really seem to hate your Chinese background, right? And you seem to want to get back at your nationalistic Chinese parents?

Well, through the process of having children you can start eliminating your Chinese gene in the world. After about 4 generations, the gene is mostly gone.

First step you need to take is to find yourself a nice white German girl seeing as you seem to really like the culture. Book ticket to Germany, and start looking for girls like vagina was about to become extinct tomorrow. Ok, got one? Now start fucking your genes away! Have a son or daughter with her, and now they will be only 1/2 Chinese. And people say their children give them meaning, so this would surely help with depression or suicidal thoughts a little bit. Think about it, now you become a grandfather! your little grandkids will be only 1/4 Chinese :D The next step is the most important:

You will be about 80-85, with a bunch of 1/4 Chinese grandkids. They still resemble Chinese people a little bit, so you're like "fuck!". Being 1/4 something is common and can still resemble that one 1/4, but being 1/8, that is over man. That is when you are literally fucking the Chinese away. I am 1/8th South American Indian, but if you look at me i look like i am Cortez or Colombus. You see my point? 1/8th is the magical number, which means you need to become a great grandparent. At that point you will be like 80-85 years old and so tired man. Ready to take the final step into the next world. Sitting in your house watching TV, when your grandson shows up to your house and says to you "Grandpa, you are a great-grandfather!!" There you look at your great-grandson, and you realise that your life's work is complete. This little baby is whiter than Hitler. You then and there drop dead from old age and excitement.

This is both a personal victory for you and a revenge to your parents. They will be like stop fucking our genes away @KleinerWolf but you keep doing it :)
It's gonna be tough for him to get to Germany when he's not even allowed to leave China...other than that not a bad plan it seems...

Reactions: Klophy and KleinerWolf
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
It's gonna be tough for him to get to Germany when he's not even allowed to leave China...other than that not a bad plan it seems...
Can replace germany with New Zealand/Australia, as OP is there atm i believe. Find white anglo-saxon from there :)

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Dr Iron Arc
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@life-eternal @Dr Iron Arc

Lmao
Selective breeding is kinda evil but apparently it sounds like something that suits my preference.

Do I support nazism, not really.
Do I support perfection? Yes,

too bad I will kill myself before any of the fun/meaningful part begins. Bummer.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, filthyrottendirty, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I know a few Asians that live in my country, even though they are happy here, they always dream of going back home
I'm in Brazil and I don't know if the chineses that I see here are thinking about coming back to China or not. But they certainly are relatively socially isolated (lonely) here, due to the fact that the portuguese langauge is super hard to learn.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
There's plenty of Australians who are unhappy and suicidal---Australia ranks 18th in Suicides Out Of 36 Countries Tested