D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I'm a person of Chinese citizenship which I'm keen to renounce anytime if having the opportunity.

I'm in New Zealand on temporary visa.
Been trying to emigrate away since I was 17, I'm 26 now.
I can't pretend I'm not frustrated.

I suppose brexit was not a favorable policy for people who want to get out. No good indeed.

And yeah, physical and mental health is an important aspect of life.
having poor health limits people's ability to enjoy things.
I feel especially bad for people who suffer from pain conditions.
Thank you for responding Wolf, but Aians living in places outside of China, are decidedly not happy. Living in a world that is completely foreign to the culture you were brought up in is no easy task. No concern over your 'social credits'? No threats re. the family left in China? I would think that this site is taboo in China. Be careful Wolf, others have lost all social standing in China due to their behaviour, including online, at home, (China), and that means limited access to schools, jobs, and housing. Please be careful.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for responding Wolf, but Aians living in places outside of China, are decidedly not happy. Living in a world that is completely foreign to the culture you were brought up in is no easy task. No concern over your 'social credits'? No threats re. the family left in China? I would think that this site is taboo in China. Be careful Wolf, others have lost all social standing in China due to their behaviour, including online, at home, (China), and that means limited access to schools, jobs, and housing. Please be careful.
I despise those who live overseas but unable to integrate, alien culture cluster such as Chinatown Im not sure what's in it for them if they didn't want to be here.

I don't have social credits since I never worked there to begin with.

I don't practice "cult qigong" and I never criticise China openly in public or on Chinese platforms, hence I'm of insignificant concern to them.

Lots of people commit suicide in China for various reasons even if it isn't political/relating to personal freedom. Confiscating property and restricting access to education or job is certainly a thing. My parents are patriotic Chinese. Chinese government love people like that. No problem. But it's good that you mention to me though. Wouldn't wanna get kidnapped or tortured.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I despise those who live overseas but unable to integrate, alien culture cluster such as Chinatown Im not sure what's in it for them if they didn't want to be here.

I don't practice "cult qigong" and I never criticise China openly in public or on Chinese platforms, hence I'm of insignificant concern to them.

Lots of people commit suicide in China for various reasons even if it isn't political. Confiscating property and restricting access to education or job is certainly a thing. My parents are patriotic Chinese. Chinese government love people like that. No problem. But it's good that you mention to me though. Wouldn't wanna get kidnapped or tortured.
Well I do not think torture, in the traditional sense, would be a concern, and kidnapping may make a good book, but social credits are a real concern for many Chinese people, and they are most careful. Glad you have nothing to worry about in that regard.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

Lots of people commit suicide in China for various reasons even if it isn't political. Confiscating property and restricting access to education or job is certainly a thing. My parents are patriotic Chinese. Chinese government love people like that. No problem. But it's good that you mention to me though. Wouldn't wanna get kidnapped or tortured.
The appeal of Chinatown is being able to live the good China life but without the dangerous and annoying China government.

Most people who move to foreign countries are not interested in integrating in the culture. You can enjoy the local culture, but only in the capacity of a long-stay tourist. The culture will always be foreign. People move for political, financial and personal reasons only. This is the experience of myself and all other international sorts I know.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You could always defect to Taiwan, aka the cool China. :sunglasses:

(Actually I don't know how realistic that is as an idea Taiwan has some of its own problems although at least it's far more free than China.)

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You could always defect to Taiwan, aka the cool China. :sunglasses:

(Actually I don't know how realistic that is as an idea Taiwan has some of its own problems although at least it's far more free than China.)
Communism is cancer.
I wanna run them over with my nationalist lend-lease panzer I.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Dr Iron Arc
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I understand a little of your journey little wolf ... but as many have said above social media is an illusion and a dangerous misrepresentation of the lives of many people who you 'see'.
I thought about this thread a lot while walking the dogs this morning ... as I walked out the door I heard my asian neighbour in a vocal and possibly physical altercation with one or more family members.
From the outside looking in they are a happy family living well amd functioning at a high level ... scratch the surface and their is much distress. But noone sees this because what is presented is what we all wish to see.
None of that negates your pain or struggle ... merely highlights the dangers of comparison ... and sadly today life is all about comparison and we forget our absolute beauty and okayness just as we are ... imperfect and real.
I see your inperfect realness every time you post .. its why I think of you a 'friend' here.

Usually I would hope you find the sunshine ... today I hope you find the shade my friend.

Its gonna be a scorcher.

• Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Deleted member 1768 and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The appeal of Chinatown is being able to live the good China life but without the dangerous and annoying China government.

Most people who move to foreign countries are not interested in integrating in the culture. You can enjoy the local culture, but only in the capacity of a long-stay tourist. The culture will always be foreign. People move for political, financial and personal reasons only. This is the experience of myself and all other international sorts I know.
I would agree with that.

• Hugs
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I understand a little of your journey little wolf ... but as many have said above social media is an illusion and a dangerous misrepresentation of the lives of many people who you 'see'.
I thought about this thread a lot while walking the dogs this morning ... as I walked out the door I heard my asian neighbour in a vocal and possibly physical altercation with one or more family members.
From the outside looking in they are a happy family living well amd functioning at a high level ... scratch the surface and their is much distress. But noone sees this because what is presented is what we all wish to see.
None of that negates your pain or struggle ... merely highlights the dangers of comparison ... and sadly today life is all about comparison and we forget our absolute beauty and okayness just as we are ... imperfect and real.
I see your inperfect realness every time you post .. its why I think of you a 'friend' here.

Usually I would hope you find the sunshine ... today I hope you find the shade my friend.

Its gonna be a scorcher.
Thank you for your time miss takes.
Majority of my posts I consider low-effort rants related to immigration and how much I find China distasteful.

I empathise with westerners of Asian descent and their individual struggles, the discussion in this thread had unfortunately been hinted in a subtle way towards my own issues aka immigration and identity issues.

In a nutshell my life would drastically improve if I become citizen however I'm more likely to kill myself in the foreseeable future since it isn't working right now and I've had enough of it.

I cannot begin to imagine how westerners of asian descent must feel since I've never been in a more debatably privileged position to experience any of that so I honestly wouldn't know my personal experience and thus opinions.

I suppose knowing something that is important, how much it will help you isn't enough to keep you there.

However I supposed it is what it is that my life sucked. It just means that I'll not reproduce and kill myself if life sucked so much.

it was my honest opinion that life is meant to be about experiences especially pleasant ones and spreading the joy if u are in a position to do so.

I look at life like a matrix, the less fortunate ones don't make it alive overtime.
The magical wheel of RNG.

I can't find a reason to continue the game when I'm constantly dealt undesirable hands. It doesn't work and in fact no one wants to work with that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Dr Iron Arc
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
wai
I look on social media, and also from my relatives who live in Australia,
I do not see them unhappy.
All I see is their bubbly personalities and freedom to do whatever they want.

I ask myself if I'm obsessed or have self hatred regarding my race,
but I've always made such a hatred fine line between asians and Asian-Australians/British/Americans.
I'm gonna acknowledge my self-hatred comes from citizenship,
not because I'm Chinese but because I'm Chinese-Chinese.

my suicide oneday will prove to my parents that they made the wrong choices in life (for not emigrating overseas when they had the chances) that costed my life.

My life stinks as a Chinese citizen.
Skilled immigration don't fix it no more,
It's too late in recent years, the policies are that strict.

I'm glad that I ever got to know the west.
Just sorry for myself I couldn't quite reach or be part of it.
wait whaaaat? Your nickname is german and the text is german too, who are u fooling?! dang

to be precise your text says "rather dead than red"(=left) lmao

gosh you fools lost tRump and now you be trippin on some suicide forum, hell no

Last edited:
  • Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Don't beat yourself up too hard over it. As bad as it can get for westernized Asians, I'd still keep it over actually living in China so I can see exactly where you're coming from. My great-grandfather committed suicide when the Communist Party took his huge farm that had been in my family for centuries. This forced my dad's family to flee to Taiwan where they had absolutely nothing. I think all this character building from living in complete poverty made my dad the abusive way he was so in a way, China still fucked up my life too even though I've never been there.

• Aww..
Reactions: Makko and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Don't beat yourself up too hard over it. As bad as it can get for westernized Asians, I'd still keep it over actually living in China so I can see exactly where you're coming from. My great-grandfather committed suicide when the Communist Party took his huge farm that had been in my family for centuries. This forced my dad's family to flee to Taiwan where they had absolutely nothing. I think all this character building from living in complete poverty made my dad the abusive way he was so in a way, China still fucked up my life too even though I've never been there.
And people still do not believe communism is bad.
*hugs* man :notsure::hug:
wai

wait whaaaat? Your nickname is german and the text is german too, who are u fooling?! dang

to be precise your text says "rather dead than red"(=left) lmao

gosh you fools lost tRump and now you be trippin on some suicide forum, hell no
Hmm since u already make assumptions about me,
How do you leave your location Europe when u talk like that?

and I'm not even gonna attempt to correct you.
I prefer u are wrong it makes me laugh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Life_and_Death, Makko and 1 other person
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020

Hmm since u already make assumptions about me,
How do you leave your location Europe when u talk like that?
why do you speak German and cannot leave Asia -> NO sense. Man I do not care about u tbh, I am just warning other people about your non-existent credibility. Bye.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
why do you speak German and cannot leave Asia -> NO sense. Man I do not care about u tbh, I am just warning other people about your non-existent credibility. Bye.
Much wow. Bye indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's kinda racist dude. Are you saying Asians can't use German words?

Reactions: dyingalone123 and WrongPlaceWrongTime
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
They'd be lucky if they don't get scammed for empty promises.

Fabricated immigrations don't work.
$20k for empty promise I call that a bargain.
I've heard people go through $100k dodgy immigration pathways and in the end they just get scammed and nothing gets done.
You're wrong. Fabricated immigration by marriage does work. They're insanely common in the US and you can look at USCIS statistics on what percent of international marriages and green cards given out are actually blocked . Anyone who pays 100k for the deal failed because it was a scam to begin with. Truth be told the 20k is only if you are too lazy to arrange the deal for yourself and need a middleman

these arrangements are incredibly common and are relatively low priority for the US feds. I'd expect the priority to decrease further with the incoming administration. The US government and almost all of the politicians love immigration but many have to pretend to be against it and crackdown on it as not to piss off the domestic labor force.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You're wrong. Fabricated immigration by marriage does work. They're insanely common in the US and you can look at USCIS statistics on what percent of international marriages and green cards given out are actually blocked . Anyone who pays 100k for the deal failed because it was a scam to begin with. Truth be told the 20k is only if you are too lazy to arrange the deal for yourself and need a middleman

these arrangements are incredibly common and are relatively low priority for the US feds. I'd expect the priority to decrease further with the incoming administration. The US government and almost all of the politicians love immigration but many have to pretend to be against it and crackdown on it as not to piss off the domestic labor force.
Dip your arm into a dirty pond and it'll get muddy.
Take your chances, right?

who do you go to anyways, the Chinese, Indians, or some other type of dodgy people?
Dude's logics clearly not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
"rather dead than red" is historically a slogan of hitler propaganda. On radio werWOLF goebbels - hitlers propaganda minister - used it the first time, look it up. So whats racist about informing others about chances that tis account is rather propagading and quotting hitlerpropaganda? And do the math in this times chances ar high that a rightwinger is f*cking around with peoples minds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Social media is a lie, it's just a highlight reel of someone's best moments. We have no idea what demons that person is facing once they log off. Social media is a façade. You might appear happy on social media but most of the time it's not the truth.

• Love
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, needaplan, Makko and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
That is not racist. It is merely an observation. Whether correct or not opinions are a dime a dozen...hmmm. Probably a dollar a dozen now.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
"rather dead than red" is historically a slogan of hitler propaganda. On radio werWOLF goebbels - hitlers propaganda minister - used it the first time, sources say. So whats racist about informing others that this account is rather propagading and quotting hitlerpropaganda? And do the math in this times rather a rightwinger is f*cking around with peoples minds than anything else.
Pardon me for not researching deeper into the history,
I thought the slogan originated during the Berlin Wall era.

As a Chinese national who despise communism, I will continue to support what I believe in.

Communism= Cancer to society and individuals.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Deleted member 22624, Makko and 1 other person
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
That is not racist. It is merely an observation. Whether correct or not opinions are a dime a dozen...hmmm. Probably a dollar a dozen now.
Surely since the Trump debacle 'opinions' have decreased in value not increased lol

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yes this is very concerning...
I worry about the future given that 50% of Westeners have a positive idea of communism.
In China the propaganda directly comes from Xi who regularly sucks Marx's balls.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dr Iron Arc and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Yes this is very concerning...
I worry about the future given that 50% of Westeners have a positive idea of communism.
In China the propaganda directly comes from Xi who regularly sucks Marx's balls.
Ja genau.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Here's one for you.

Miserable Asian here with a Canadian Citizenship more than half my life. Sometimes I wonder if I would've been more happier if I just grew up where I was from. Long story short; I married a white person at 18, Had way too many kids and now I may be having major identity crisis. My supposed spouse/lover/best friend/baby daddy for a lifetime has turned around and took his own life. What the fuck am I supposed to do now..hmmmm... Follow suit.
Best answer.

I'm not Chinese but probably has Chinese ancestry. My country is like a melting pot of other Asians.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, filthyrottendirty and KleinerWolf
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Jennifer Pan.
I'm glad to say that my parents weren't as controlling/dominating as hers. Its no surprise why she lashed out like that.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, KleinerWolf and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I'm glad to say that my parents weren't as controlling/dominating as hers. Its no surprise why she lashed out like that.
I don't blame her honestly. I've never experienced this type of "tiger parenting" like they do but I have a few friends who have, from what I know it is horrible.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, WrongPlaceWrongTime and KleinerWolf
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
My parents weren't tigers. Just caught up with work, friends, money, house. I secretly wish that my mother aborted me.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Kat!