motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi, my name is @hotelbeneathground, I'm 40, I suffer from C-PTSD & hypersexuality disorder (sex addiction) due to CSA (childhood sexual abuse) & I'm not sure I belong in the Recovery section. Not so long ago I was sure I was ready to ctb, but I ended up having a mini breakdown & starting a relationship with someone I thought was as doomed as me & would help me destroy myself. We got married instead. Our lives are still a mess, but I suppose I'm in love & I feel loved, so I kind of, sort of don't wanna die as much as I used to or whatever. Starting a thread in Recovery feels real weird, almost a bit humiliating, never thought it would come to this for me. :ahhha:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-hope-this-is-a-goodbye.73128/page-2#post-1326456

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, nightnightnitrite, ShornSoloists and 102 others
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Hi, my name is @hotelbeneathground, I'm 40, I suffer from C-PTSD & hypersexuality disorder (sex addiction) due to CSA (childhood sexual abuse) & I'm not sure I belong in the Recovery section. Not so long ago I was sure I was ready to ctb, but I ended up having a mini breakdown & starting a relationship with someone I thought was as doomed as me & would help me destroy myself. We got married instead. Our lives are still a mess, but I suppose I'm in love & I feel loved, so I kind of, sort of don't wanna die as much as I used to or whatever. Starting a thread in Recovery feels real weird, almost a bit humiliating, never thought it would come to this for me. :ahhha:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-hope-this-is-a-goodbye.73128/page-2#post-1326456
Personally I am really really happy for you both

To me this is the opposite of humiliation and a fantastic outcome

My best wishes to you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu, Leiden and 13 others
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Really awesome news! I'm glad for you and I really hope you will make the best possible recovery! :-) Didn't know you had already tied the knot. Congratulations! :-)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu, Heartaches and 8 others
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I imagine a lot of us wouldn't mind this type of humiliation. Best wishes to you and your partner.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu, Heartaches and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased for you, that is great news. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Heartaches, Leiden and 7 others
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
I've been a lurker for a while and saw a loot of your posts, and you seemed to me like a likable person. It's a wonderful feeling to be accepted by someone you like being truly who you are, I've been there. Good luck and I hope that you can be happy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, houseofleaves, Ashu and 6 others
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey I am so glad this happened for you congrats!! šŸ’œ

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, nopointofliving, motel rooms and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Super happy for you. I wish both of you the best.:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Hoping you can stay with us at least for awhile. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, nopointofliving and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Really awesome news! I'm glad for you and I really hope you will make the best possible recovery! :-) Didn't know you had already tied the knot. Congratulations! :-)

Thank you... Yeah, the knot is tied. Not quite the type of knot I ever thought life had in store for me. :hihi:

It's all so weird & it often feels like it's happening to someone else & I'm just observing it. I'm still the same person, I'm still tense, empty & perpetually horny, I still pop Xanax, I'm still quite bitter, I'm still a pessimist, I still keep almost everyone at arm's length by pretending I'm an eccentric who doesn't take anything seriously, the marriage has to be an open one because I can't stop being hypersexual & hubby's still a sex worker, I still have flashbacks & nightmares, he's still traumatized too & he drinks too much.

The other night it struck me that he & I have such a strong bond because it's so clear to us that we have absolutely nothing left to lose but each other. Nobody could possibly understand my life story & accept my many flaws but him & vice versa. He knows that I'm not repulsed by what he was forced to do to survive on the streets. I can cry in front of him like a helpless child & he doesn't think I'm weak, he still sees me as a man. He doesn't have to say anything, I feel it with every fiber of my being, & it's better than the best sex & drugs imaginable combined.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: freebird777, Nolan96, TakeMeBack07 and 23 others
qwertylmno

qwertylmno

nine millimeter on the side swing it if you like
Jun 10, 2021
So great! when I originally read your goodbye post, the pj harvey poem hit me hard. I added that book to my amazon wishlist but no one has bought me it yet :,~(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, nopointofliving, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Very happy for you. I guess miracles of sorts happen now and then. Sometimes I think that all I ever wanted was someone to love. Wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, LADY007, qwertylmno and 2 others
Idontrecognizemyself

Idontrecognizemyself

Thank you for listening
Oct 26, 2021
I always see your comments on posts and they make me laugh. As another hypersexual queer, it was encouraging for me to see you were such a well-loved member of this community. What a lovely story, I'm really glad to see you in Recovery. Blessings to you and your spouse. It's funny how things work out sometimes, huh. šŸ’›

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, qwertylmno, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ImLosingMyGrip

ImLosingMyGrip

You may call me Cam, if you do so respectfully
Sep 16, 2021

Its hard feeling like a sexual drive inside yourself is this endlessly hungry monster clawing at you, and its damn exhausting.
But if you are happy, you can join any community here you want. Because being here, ive learned that here is kind of a place you can be exactly who you want with no shame, and you dont need to be immediately flinging yourself off a bridge to be part of our family who just wants to....see this mess get better or clock the f**k out.
Congratulations on one big point in the good department and i hope it can grow to be long lasting and beneficial.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Super happy for you. I wish both of you the best.:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Hoping you can stay with us at least for awhile. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you... Oh, I'm not leaving SS any time soon, I'm still messed up & so is my husband. I've just decided to start this thread in Recovery because many members don't visit this section & talking about him too much in Off-Topic could be perceived as annoying & even hurtful bragging & gushing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, LADY007, Harriet and 7 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I'm happy for you! :)
I hope you come across even more better days while you're still here, and thank you for your posts so far. Wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, LADY007, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
Can't say I'm a regular in Recovery either, but I'm happy for you. Love is a hell of a drug.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Ashu, Leiden and 3 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Happy to see that things are looking up for you.

Small steps. I was once told there are no such things as backward steps, only side steps...it stuck with me.

Wishing you the best <3

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, ghost_, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Very happy for you. I guess miracles of sorts happen now and then. Sometimes I think that all I ever wanted was someone to love. Wishing you the best.

Thank you. I spent more than 20 years longing to be truly intimate with another guy, but I couldn't bring myself to be vulnerable with anyone & tell them my gory story. I knew no one "normal" would be able to handle living with me, but I also always thought it would be pointless to pursue a relationship with someone as wounded as me. I guess one might consider my meeting my partner a minor miracle, but the lesson is probably that it's worth the risk to give another troubled person a chance. Of course, I'm very lucky that I'm able to work & earn enough money to support him. I'm not exactly thrilled that he still does sex work, but at least he can afford to pick his clients now & he's not nearly as depressed & dependent on alcohol to get him through his day as he used to be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, LADY007, StevieNixs and 10 others
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Thank you... Yeah, the knot is tied. Not quite the type of knot I ever thought life had in store for me. :hihi:

It's all so weird & it often feels like it's happening to someone else & I'm just observing it. I'm still the same person, I'm still tense, empty & perpetually horny, I still pop Xanax, I'm still quite bitter, I'm still a pessimist, I still keep almost everyone at arm's length by pretending I'm an eccentric who doesn't take anything seriously, the marriage has to be an open one because I can't stop being hypersexual & hubby's still a sex worker, I still have flashbacks & nightmares, he's still traumatized too & he drinks too much.

The other night it struck me that he & I have such a strong bond because it's so clear to us that we have absolutely nothing left to lose but each other. Nobody could possibly understand my life story & accept my many flaws but him & vice versa. He knows that I'm not repulsed by what he was forced to do to survive on the streets. I can cry in front of him like a helpless child & he doesn't think I'm weak, he still sees me as a man. He doesn't have to say anything, I feel it with every fiber of my being, & it's better than the best sex & drugs imaginable combined.
That's amazing! When reading your post the way you describe it kinda reminds me of Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen. Or perhaps Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi (Springsteen's Mini Me lol!). I don't know if it makes sense but I guess the basic sentiment is that together you can feel and become unstoppable. "A chance to make it good somehow..."

I guess things will feel surreal to begin with. When unexpectedly good things happen to me I get a similar feeling like I'm watching it from afar, but also within it too. I sometimes wonder if it's because times like that (rare as they have been) my senses are sorta capturing more than they normally would because the situation is just so good.

The great thing is that you know eachother's "flaws" so there's no need to hide from eachother. That's something more rare, I suspect, than it should be. I helps form a good solid foundation I think :-)

I'm sure you are familiar with Thunder Road but in case you aren't, here it is. Roll down that window and let the wind blow back your hair!

• Love
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Thank you. I spent more than 20 years longing to be truly intimate with another guy, but I couldn't bring myself to be vulnerable with anyone & tell them my gory story. I knew no one "normal" would be able to handle living with me, but I also always thought it would be pointless to pursue a relationship with someone as wounded as me. I guess one might consider my meeting my partner a minor miracle, but the lesson is probably that it's worth the risk to give another troubled person a chance. Of course, I'm very lucky that I'm able to work & earn enough money to support him. I'm not exactly thrilled that he still does sex work, but at least he can afford to pick his clients now & he's not nearly as depressed & dependent on alcohol to get him through his day as he used to be.

yeah. also took me 20 years to open up, fearing that the things i kept to myself would make me totally vulnerable and repulsive which look now after letting it out far less "big". but i guess that's the problem with isolating yourself some way or another from others that you build up some scary images of yourself which you think will separate you from everybody else forever.

finally finding somebody to share my deepest thoughts and feelings also feels like a little miracle for me. i guess the life is full of risks anyways and it's the fear which kills us from the inside if we let the fear win and don't take sometimes the risk and let somebody in our lives.

anyways. wish you all the best and cu out there in some crazy threads about whatever comes to our minds ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Cosmic dust, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't know if it makes sense but I guess the basic sentiment is that together you can feel and become unstoppable. "A chance to make it good somehow..."

It makes sense...

Well now, I'm no hero, that's understood
All the redemption I can offer is beneath this dirty hood
With a chance to make it good somehow
Hey, what else can we do now?

The great thing is that you know eachother's "flaws" so there's no need to hide from eachother. That's something more rare, I suspect, than it should be. I helps form a good solid foundation I think :-)

Yeah, everything's out in the open. We've seen each other at our most vulnerable. He's seen 30 years' worth of tears come out of my eyes in 3 days. I literally couldn't see anymore at one point, it was like an exorcism.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, ReallyTired, Wrennie and 2 others
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
It makes sense...

Well now, I'm no hero, that's understood
All the redemption I can offer is beneath this dirty hood
With a chance to make it good somehow
Hey, what else can we do now?

Yeah, everything's out in the open. We've seen each other at our most vulnerable. He's seen 30 years' worth of tears come out of my eyes in 3 days. I literally couldn't see anymore at one point, it was like an exorcism.
It's one of my favourite lyrics from the song! :-) The thing about the song I like is that it's saying "neither of us are perfect but it doesn't matter, because together, the future becomes wide open with possibility."

I'm glad that you were able to "exorcise" those years of tears, get them into the external world and you don't need to keep them to yourself. Saying it's tough to keep them contained is a huge understatement. Processing things and having someone who will help you do that is more valuable than gold.

I really wish you both the absolute best! :-)

• Love
  • Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Its hard feeling like a sexual drive inside yourself is this endlessly hungry monster clawing at you, and its damn exhausting.

Yeah, sex addiction is not as glamorous as way too many people think... It's like compulsive overeating or drinking; no compulsive behavior is fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Harriet, not-2-b-the-answer, Idontrecognizemyself and 1 other person
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I suspected that the recovery section might be a good fit for you. :) Hopefully things go well for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CometDustBear, not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This is all super gay, but I guess I'm happy for you. It does still feel like you have one foot out the door though. And if you do leave, there'll be trouble.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for sharing your story. It's amazing things like this can happen. I'm old and in fragments due to abuse from birth. I'm pleased that two suffering souls can try to find their own redemption. I hope things just get better and better for you both.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Onthe29th, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Congrats and good luck on your path to recovery;

it'll be long and hard but you certainly don't lack experience with long and hard things so I'm sure you'll do fine (sorry).

• Love
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer, Flippy and 1 other person
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
And if I stay it will be double

(It's always tease, tease, tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees) :))

You gotta have an awesome record collection! Another classic! :-)

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
it'll be long and hard but you certainly don't lack experience with long and hard things so I'm sure you'll do fine (sorry).

:haha::haha::haha:

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

• Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, not-2-b-the-answer and rationaltake