Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm stuck at a dead end low paying job and i'm too exausted to do more than i'm already doing.
This goes for my mom and brother. We're all in the same boat.
My brother and I rent rooms to save money so it's like we're adults living the dorm life. We can't afford our own places.
My mom lives with her partner but he's on his death bed from old age and when he dies she will be out on the street.
We're trying to save money but that's so hard to do with inflation and depression leading to vices etc.
Im scared for us. Waiting for the other shoe to drop is the part of my depression that I can't quiet down with distractions.

All I can do is work and try to save these pennies. See if it will be enough when the inevitable happens.
Death would be so much easier. I wish we could all peacefully ctb together. Life can be so cruel.

1eEB6YXgMrAeAgKwyL

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, falling_snow, Somethingiswaddling and 3 others
UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
I am desolate at the mere reception of this unfortunate fact, I feel that the words I could use are not even adequate to allow me to console you; I can, genuinely and helplessly, only hope that things will get better for you and your family.

Reactions: Sleeper System, AgainChrisis and Somethingiswaddling