• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I don't want to continue this life anymore but I also don't know which method of cbt to choose. I'm too afraid of brutal methods such as jumping from a building, in front of a car, cutting my wrists etc because of the extreme physical pain they cause. In the country where I'm from it's illegal to get a gun, so it's very difficult for me to choose that method as well, and even if I do get one, I don't think I have the courage to shoot myself. I read about SN and I've thought about getting it but it sounds complicated. I don't know exactly how much antiemetics to take and also what if it doesn't work and I survive? There's a risk of surviving all the methods I mentioned, so that's another problem. It seems like I have very few options. All I know is that I want a fast way of ctb.
Another method I thought about is drowning. I could go to the sea during summer, swim until I'm far from the beach and drown. I know it's a very unpleasant way of ctb but like I said, I have very few options

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and dyn00ss
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe research partial hanging; since it operates on compressing the blood vessels in the neck unconciousness is fast, so no cutting or lengthy drowning involved. And, you can practise in advance to precisely locate the arteries involved. That's if and when you finally decide to ctb.

Reactions: dyn00ss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just hate how it's this difficult to finally die, as humans we deserve the option to just pass away in peace without struggle, it's such a cruel punishment how we are expected to just carry on even if we don't wish to delay our inevitable fate, it certainly disgusts me how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die. I know that if suicide was easier I would be long gone at this point.