• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dekadens666

dekadens666

May 24, 2024
thinking about ctb, but i know if i try i will fail, bullshit, why is so hard to die?? idk, but i have a plan to, in some days/months i will try ctb with PS, i want to FS but i can't do this, i dont have a local with height or a tree to, and if i try to consume aspirine and cut my arteries it will be so painful and have a big chance of survive and i don't wanna live anymore. idk what to do but its okay, life fuck me, so i will fuck the life.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, letmyheartcollapse, DepressedDude and 1 other person
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
What is PS? That is not a popular acronym here.
UP: I guessed it. Partial suspension.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so incredibly cruel and dreadful to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms, I wish there's the option to just easily and painlessly die, people shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: letmyheartcollapse
letmyheartcollapse

letmyheartcollapse

Want to be at peace
May 31, 2024
It's definitely dreadful in my opinion how it's so difficult for someone to die on their own terms and the pain that comes with it. I hope that you find your freedom

dekadens666

dekadens666

May 24, 2024
What is PS? That is not a popular acronym here.
UP: I guessed it. Partial suspension.
yes, its Partial Suspension
It's really so incredibly cruel and dreadful to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms, I wish there's the option to just easily and painlessly die, people shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you!! i Hope you find freedom and peace!! yes, life is so cruel, i want a "die" button, i dont know why i cant just die or disappear, anyway, someday i will try ctb
Thank you!! i Hope you find freedom and peace!! yes, life is so cruel, i want a "die" button, i dont know why i cant just die or disappear, anyway, someday i will try ctb
It's definitely dreadful in my opinion how it's so difficult for someone to die on their own terms and the pain that comes with it. I hope that you find your freedom
yessss, the more functional methods are painful, this is a bullshit, anyway, i Hope you find freedom and peace

Last edited: