MadamPsychoSexy

MadamPsychoSexy

Aug 22, 2023
Every day it just feels like things get worse. I know I'll never be able to feel like a real girl, and my OCD and the voices are just becoming more and more prominent and intense to the point where I don't know what's my thoughts and what thoughts are forced upon me. I can't live like this anymore, and I've been wanting to CTB for years but I don't know how and am scared what will happen if I fail. EDIT - I guess as an extension of this I'd like help. Where I live things like firearms are practically impossible to come by, and I'm unemployed so methods like drugs are unnatainable. How do I CTB as quickly and painlessly without much chance of failure?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Praestat_Mori, Sannti and 1 other person
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm really sorry about what you're going through. It seems like a lot to handle. Fear of failure is definitely something that hold many people back. You seem pretty certain about your decision, and I won't be one to try and stop you. If there is anyway to ameliorate your situation I'd say try those methods first (but I'm sure you wouldn't be here if you've already tried that). Anyways I'm sorry that youre at this point. There are lots of methods on here that don't require drugs or firearms. SN, is a well known one here. Here's a thread with a compilation of information:

Another is inert gas asphyxiation:

Partial or full suspension hanging:

I really hope things can better for you, and that you don't need this information. But I totally get how you're feeling (and you have every right to make your own choices), and in that case I hope this is helpful.

All the best,
bb

MadamPsychoSexy

MadamPsychoSexy

Aug 22, 2023
I'm really sorry about what you're going through. It seems like a lot to handle. Fear of failure is definitely something that hold many people back. You seem pretty certain about your decision, and I won't be one to try and stop you. If there is anyway to ameliorate your situation I'd say try those methods first (but I'm sure you wouldn't be here if you've already tried that). Anyways I'm sorry that youre at this point. There are lots of methods on here that don't require drugs or firearms. SN, is a well known one here. Here's a thread with a compilation of information:

Another is inert gas asphyxiation:

Partial or full suspension hanging:

I really hope things can better for you, and that you don't need this information. But I totally get how you're feeling (and you have every right to make your own choices), and in that case I hope this is helpful.

All the best,
bb
Thank you for the kind words

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there was the option to just leave this world in peace in a guaranteed and very accessible way, it's horrible to me how it's purposely made so difficult to permanently escape from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for as it must be so tiring having to suffer like that.

Reactions: MadamPsychoSexy
MadamPsychoSexy

MadamPsychoSexy

Aug 22, 2023
I wish there was the option to just leave this world in peace in a guaranteed and very accessible way, it's horrible to me how it's purposely made so difficult to permanently escape from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for as it must be so tiring having to suffer like that.
Thanks for understanding and not being judgemental. I agree - to me at least there's no excuse for there not to be medically assisted suicides provided to everyone, as it just leads to more chance of people injuring themselves during the process, or suffering much more than necessary. But instead it's seen as this great taboo and even considering it is considered selfish and I don't understand why. Surely making someone feel guilty over wanting to leave, and making them continue suffering when they're struggling so much that ending things is the only option is leagues more selfish

Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Every day it just feels like things get worse. I know I'll never be able to feel like a real girl, and my OCD and the voices are just becoming more and more prominent and intense to the point where I don't know what's my thoughts and what thoughts are forced upon me.
Its horrible how difficult care and rights have been for the transgender community, not only that but voices and OCD? such an awful thing to put up with... If your thoughts arent trustworthy id say listen to your feelings, if you ever try ctb test it and go by how you felt. Theres nothing worse dying with regret so if you could, try make it your last option, and of course only when you're ready. I would like to say one thing though Girl, no matter what you think and what you feel, you are beautiful. I hope you find the right feelings, whatever path you choose ill be here to support it 🥰😊

MadamPsychoSexy

MadamPsychoSexy

Aug 22, 2023
Its horrible how difficult care and rights have been for the transgender community, not only that but voices and OCD? such an awful thing to put up with... If your thoughts arent trustworthy id say listen to your feelings, if you ever try ctb test it and go by how you felt. Theres nothing worse dying with regret so if you could, try make it your last option, and of course only when you're ready. I would like to say one thing though Girl, no matter what you think and what you feel, you are beautiful. I hope you find the right feelings, whatever path you choose ill be here to support it 🥰😊
Thanks but I've tried so many different types of therapy including cbt and nothing works at all. It's genuinely hopeless and I just can't keep living like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Thanks but I've tried so many different types of therapy including cbt and nothing works at all. It's genuinely hopeless and I just can't keep living like this
Aww 🥺 Im so sorry Girl, you can escape this hellhole calmly and peacefully through the resources bluebus sent but please test run them first... i would hate to know you left us painfully, you deserve atleast a calm end. Im always going to say no matter how you feel about it you can pm me and talk to me and ill be here for you, no matter how slight the feeling 😊🥰
Say have you ever bought a blåhaj before? They're a great comfort itd give you something to hug, cuddle and talk to at night, it isnt like youd get a response but its calming to vent to something you can see (i might just be weird for that)❤️

MadamPsychoSexy

MadamPsychoSexy

Aug 22, 2023
Aww 🥺 Im so sorry Girl, you can escape this hellhole calmly and peacefully through the resources bluebus sent but please test run them first... i would hate to know you left us painfully, you deserve atleast a calm end. Im always going to say no matter how you feel about it you can pm me and talk to me and ill be here for you, no matter how slight the feeling 😊🥰
Say have you ever bought a blåhaj before? They're a great comfort itd give you something to hug, cuddle and talk to at night, it isnt like youd get a response but its calming to vent to something you can see (i might just be weird for that)❤️
Thank you ❤️❤️