• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
I broke up with my partner who I love very much because I could tell the anxiety and stress of being with me was getting to him. He knows I'm suicidal and have a plan ready. I promised to him that I wouldn't ctb this year but he still ached knowing I was having thoughts anyway.

I was living for him. I have never lived for myself, only other people. That made him feel lots of pressure but kept it to himself. I was ready to ride my bus but then I met him and I've stuck around since because he says I make him happy. Don't know what to do next. My ex partner claimed to be prepared to be my boyfriend but it didn't go well as you can see.

This man...I still love him. But just by being together with him I bring the poor dude down. Even if I kept all my ideations to myself. He doesn't want me to die. But I do want to die and can leave as soon as late October/early November. Yes I'd be breaking my promise but he'd be free of the emotional baggage that is me. I never want to feel like a burden. He's better off finding someone else later. I wanna take the step that'd hurt him as little as possible.

I have no clue what to do. The right thing to do here feels like going through with ctbing this year and not speaking to him again. As much as it agonizes me to do so.

I wanted things to work out between us...

Please help. I don't know what to do and I can't ask my counselor because she doesn't know I have a plan. Wasn't sure if I should've posted this in the recovery section or not but given that I'd rather die I posted it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
i think you should talk to him and other people you would stick around for. even if you do die this year, he will know and feel some type of way. if you love him and he loves you, please try to stay. i left my man and now it's very painful for me every day. i hope you feel some relief soon.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Your ex might have broken ties in order to spare himself the pain of finding his partner passed away.