• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I know I want to die, I just don't know how to do it. How does a person get comfortable with hanging themselves? How do you submit to that point? I can't get comfortable with anything because I screwed up in ways that make it impossible to feel comfortable with anything but I do know I want to die, I just can't get comfortable enough to get on with dying, it's like I'm caught on a few things and just want to make as much sense as I can before I go, even though its dragging on and on and making what should be a direct decision exhausting and draining, I wish getting SN was easier, I wish preparing suicide wasn't such a demanding amount of work

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Hanging sounds like such a terrifying method to me personally, I really wish it's not so difficult for us to die on our own terms, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes.

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I don't think suicide will ever be or has ever been comfortable.
obviously there are more peaceful ways to go, but until you get past your SI it will be uncomfortable in some kind of way; your body is wired for survival, to work against you.
I don't think I could ever bring myself to even do partial hanging, hanging in general seems a terrifying way to go in my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I don't think suicide will ever be or has ever been comfortable.
obviously there are more peaceful ways to go, but until you get past your SI it will be uncomfortable in some kind of way; your body is wired for survival, to work against you.
I don't think I could ever bring myself to even do partial hanging, hanging in general seems a terrifying way to go in my opinion.
I've tried partial hanging but didn't black out, found it uncomfortable, feel like the only way I'm going to get success with suicide is through SN which apparently tastes like very strong ocean water or hanging which is not comfortable, maybe jumping if I found the right place but I don't know of any obvious places (a huge drop into water ideally), find it hard to get things off the dark web as well I'm not sophisticated enough for it

• Hugs
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I agree with these posts. I've tried partial, and it feels absolutely terrible, just something gripping your neck making your arms involuntarily flail to rescue you, in an uncomfortable position, and you feel hot and sweaty instantly.

• Hugs