• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
I have scalpels, are there any extensive guides, I know it'll be painful, I don't mind, I just want to make sure to give myself the highest chances of success, I know it's a little difficult to pull off.

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not into bloody methods but good luck with whatever you pick.
Hope you find peace!

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i think this is a tricky and definitely not the most reliable method.
you will need preparation, knowledge of anatomy and the skill to cut with a scalpel.

low success rate. only do this if you are confident in your skills. otherwise, you'd better find another method

Reactions: RepressedMind
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There is resources threads but if you didn't even know about that you should maybe be chill a bit and do more research and especially about how shitty this method is. You need to cut real real deep and it's gonna be painful, you might faint from it before you cut deep enough. Please don't do this method, for real. It's horrible

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Like others said, really consider your choice. Low chance of success, permanent scars, pain, and a forced stay in a medical facility if you're found alive.

Reactions: Sensei
AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you guys, I saw how I was rushing into it

I'll go back to finding a way to get SN

M

MMblackdemons

Dec 4, 2020
Some arteries might work better than others. I've been cutting myself for a year now and it doesn't really hurt that much. From the cutting you get some endorfines in your body that soften the pain.