• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hosesu

hosesu

Jan 29, 2024
I'm planning to go with partial but i don't have a rope I can't buy one because of my parents I'm 100% sure they would know.
I'm thinking of using a leather belt instead but is it guaranteed that i would die? I tried it before but i can't seem to blackout and it feels like my head is exploding.. I got a headache
I was planning to do it again but this time i won't back out. I just want to know if it would actually kill me.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
What about jumping rope?!

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I'm planning to go with partial but i don't have a rope I can't buy one because of my parents I'm 100% sure they would know.
I'm thinking of using a leather belt instead but is it guaranteed that i would die? I tried it before but i can't seem to blackout and it feels like my head is exploding.. I got a headache
I was planning to do it again but this time i won't back out. I just want to know if it would actually kill me.
Not an option really. Unless you want to harm yourself even more. I'd suggest backing up

hosesu

hosesu

Jan 29, 2024
Not an option really. Unless you want to harm yourself even more. I'd suggest backing up
I heard that Robin Williams used belt. Are there any methods you could recommend?
What about jumping rope?!
I used to have a jumping rope but i don't have it anymore but is it a good option?
Or dog lead
I could look for one online. Do you think it would work? I find it really hard to pass out

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It can work it can also fail. It depends what type of belt, type of material, strength, flexibility, way of attaching it to anchor point....exploding head feeling means you are not putting enough pressure to block the carotid arteries. In order to understand partial hanging better I recommend to take your time and read through the hanging megathread including the comments section. I realize it's a lot but if you can't, the last few pages would suffice.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I heard that Robin Williams used belt. Are there any methods you could recommend?
There is nothing much to recommend. All I can say is that the aftermath of an unsuccessful or semi-successful attempt will only cause you more problems. If nothing else is available to you now, then maybe it's not the time yet. But yeah there are different kinds of belts and materials they're made out of

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Partial doesn't work for everyone I'm afraid, that's why some reluctantly resort to full suspension. What about a robe tie?

hosesu

hosesu

Jan 29, 2024
Partial doesn't work for everyone I'm afraid, that's why some reluctantly resort to full suspension. What about a robe tie?
I have a silk and a cotton fabric of robe tie
how long would it take to pass out and die?
I badly want to end this :(

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I have a silk and a cotton fabric of robe tie
how long would it take to pass out and die?
I badly want to end this :(
Don't presume that partial will even work for you and if it does it'll take practice for a variety of reasons. Read this.

Attachments

• 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0