• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
I get why religious people do because duh they're forced to think otherwise but I don't get how on earth there are fellow atheists out there who try and prevent suicide and look down on it. We'll all die anyways, every adult except for a small minority knows life is hard and full of suffering and whatnot so why do (atheist) pro lifers still insist that people live anyways? The pain of life far outweighs its pleasures for most of us so why can't most let go of the irrational fear of the inevitable and embrace the fact that suicide is much better than living 70+ hard long years of suffering just to end up at the same destination as those who took the simple way out?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand how we exist in such a hellish suicide prevention society where other humans wish to force us to suffer in such an meaningless and pointless existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. Suicide is all that feels rational to me personally as there are literally no disadvantages to being permanently unaware yet existence is the source of all suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer.

It's just unacceptable how suicide isn't seen as a valid choice, nobody consented to being burdened with this existence in the first place, instead it was so harmfully imposed which makes it especially disgusting how they expect people to continue suffering no matter what. It really is like they forget that existence is temporary and will just disappear into nothingness anyway so it makes no sense to want to force people to suffer so unnecessarily, pro-life people are just so sadistic honestly, it's sadistic how they won't accept suicide as a valid option.

Reactions: etherealspring
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
A high percentage of people believe that it's selfish and we should be "grateful" for being born. When someone in my personal life died by suicide, I was told me that the person never cared about about me and that they were selfish and only thought about themself. I don't get why we are brought up being made to believe that we owe our lives to everyone because in reality we all die alone. It's something that we all go through so why don't we deserve the dignity of dying our own ways? We never choose our starting points but we should get to choose how it ends.

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
A high percentage of people believe that it's selfish and we should be "grateful" for being born. When someone in my personal life died by suicide, I was told me that the person never cared about about me and that they were selfish and only thought about themself. I don't get why we are brought up being made to believe that we owe our lives to everyone because in reality we all die alone. It's something that we all go through so why don't we deserve the dignity of dying our own ways? We never choose our starting points but we should get to choose how it ends.
completely agree, also the parents chose to have you so if anything aren't they selfish for choosing to have you then giving you no choice but to stay where they put you instead of letting you leave?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Even though they might be atheists they r probably influenced by the general opinion in our society that suicide is a bad thing and life is always precious and good for everyone. This truly sucks.