Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I don't know if it's because of my braindead questions or comments, or my uselessness to others in here. When I joined this forum I thought I could feel as part of this community, make some friends maybe, but it's no different to how my life has always been, always rejected and alone. I'm grateful to the few people here that has helped me, even when all I ask, or things that I talk about are stupid shit. I believed this was a place were I could fit in as long as I'm alive, but my mind is so broken that I can't do or be enough for anyone, nobody really needs or cares about me.

I suppose people only cares and likes you while you're useful to them, or else, they will simply ignore you and cast you away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FrostedHoax, DT2007, Ferret77 and 61 others
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'm sorry you feel this way. Not sure what happened to make you feel so alone here. I'm fairly new here as well. I can tell you that nobody here is rejecting you. Give it some time. Jump in to conversations and make some comments. In time you will find people that you connect with. I'm not sure if anyone would miss me from here but I do feel at ease in saying things that people in the real world would be astonished over. Hang in there. If you want to message me and chat, feel free to.💛

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zeldalover, Finalnight, Heartaches and 10 others
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Hi Nightrider!
I am sorry you feel like you don't have a place here and feel rejected. I hope no one specifically has made you feel that way. I'm pretty new myself but I have to say, this forum is definitely one of the most friendliest I've come across. Little tense disagreements here and there but still respectful imo for the most part. It's good you feel comfortable asking for help, keep putting yourself out there. Try to remember everyone, just like you, have their own reasons why they've joined. You might not find what your liking for in everyone you come across but I'm sure you may come across some pretty awesome people that you could possibly become friends with. I know I am just a random stranger but i feel you are a part of this community snd there's more to you than just being used. I hope over some time, if not in this thread, you do feel welcomed and a part of SS. If you randomly want to chat some time you can PM if you'd like ☺️🫶🏽

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Heartaches, bridgegirl and 7 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hi Nightrider,

I am so sorry that you have not felt welcome here.

I am fairly new to this forum as well and people do tend to reach out and support as much as possible from whatvI have seen. I think that when there are so many posts, people might not be reading all the posts - at least in my case, that is what is happening.

Please do reach out and I am usually around for a chat during evenings and weekends (UK time).

Take care

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Heartaches, darkenmydoorstep and 5 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
@Nightride
I also feel that no one is able to understand me. Even after I joined here.
Nevertheless, this is the best place, the best forum that I have come across in the last 10+ years. Especially over the last 5 years. Because I ended up on the ru-darknet, where I was cruelly deceived. I also ended up on another terrible forum.

At least on this forum no one will insult you, or mock you. I don't see lying nonhumans here who want to set up or push the wounded.

If you want, if you are not disappointed yet - most likely you will find friends here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, bridgegirl, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Give yourself more time to settle in. I've only encountered 1 rude, ignorant response from someone to a comment I made. I didn't bother to respond and simply used the Ignore feature, which means I never have to see another rude, ignorant comment from them. Problem solved :-)

People like that are the minority here so I hope you'll stick around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori, Dolphin55 and 4 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I just wish more people would respond to ctb help threads. I know out of the hundreds of people that read the post, some of them definitely have valuable information but don't say anything. Have you figured out your method yet at least? I just about have mines figured out. I just want more opinions on my set up first, and then I'm out to catch the bus. If I don't get any more replies then I'll just go ahead and attempt it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, Finalnight, NocturnILL and 3 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I don't know if it's because of my braindead questions or comments, or my uselessness to others in here. When I joined this forum I thought I could feel as part of this community, make some friends maybe, but it's no different to how my life has always been, always rejected and alone. I'm grateful to the few people here that has helped me, even when all I ask, or things that I talk about are stupid shit. I believed this was a place were I could fit in as long as I'm alive, but my mind is so broken that I can't do or be enough for anyone, nobody really needs or cares about me.

I suppose people only cares and likes you while you're useful to them, or else, they will simply ignore you and cast you away.
I am sorry for your experience . If you want to vent or just chit-chat , my DM's are always open .
I am a loner too .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 2 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that you feel like that. People wont always answer your threads but I promise there are people that care on this forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I just wish more people would respond to ctb help threads. I know out of the hundreds of people that read the post, some of them definitely have valuable information but don't say anything. Have you figured out your method yet at least? I just about have mines figured out. I just want more opinions on my set up first, and then I'm out to catch the bus. If I don't get any more replies then I'll just go ahead and attempt it.

I'm sorry OP that you've had this experience. If it is regarding low responses to method information though- it may just be that people don't know the answers or, don't want to give misleading information. It's quite a big deal when you think about it- to guess at an answer that could well lead to a failed attempt. I doubt that there are all that many 'experts' here. Plus, with things like the online safety bill in the UK, I expect some members are more wary now about discussing methods. I certainly am now. Not that I could bring any more information to light that I haven't already read here. A lot of information is here- in the megathreads that discuss each method. I kind of doubt people are bringing new things up- otherwise- that would be big news.

If it's in general though OP- I'm sorry. I hope given a bit more time, you feel more welcome and understood.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 3 others
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I feel the same way, @Nightride. I'm sorry. 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, Finalnight, DeadHead and 5 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry feel this forim human same outer, still see ok ppl ,v undrstd ppl hurt etc no feel wlcm no undrstd, but not worry can talk any want can say any ctb etc this no say same outer prolif awfl species no allow talk, hug

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ringo99, Finalnight, finalmente and 6 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 3 others
plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
Tell me I'm not the only one always feeling lonely like a stray kid.
From time to time It's hard for me to maintain any social connections both in real life and online, which also applies here. My schedule is a joke and I often miss a lot of socializing activities despite being the extrovert kind. Not to mention the mangled mentality that barely hold together do neither remember ppls' faces nor parse what they say. I'm like a broken robot disconnected from internet, repair license expired and waiting to be scrapped someday.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ferret77, NeedAnEscape, Finalnight and 7 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Interesting thread. I thought it was just me. Well, I don't feel unwelcome either most of the time, so I guess that's a positive.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rhizomorph1, Abandoned Character, Finalnight and 4 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Im sorry if you're feeling this way but ive also just nobody in here too so don't being overthinking too much, okay?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hi Neogoloid,

I am so sorry that you have not had the responses that you seek. I have to be honest - I have never spoken up about ctb methods apart from my experiences at Beachy Head which someone had asked about specifically. I am not sure why people do not choose to respond - I don't because I don't know of many methods and I am always worried that by sharing information, there might be someone who is not quite sure and somehow I would have ended up being yhe reason that they had ctb. My only experience with attempting to ctb is paracetamol/aspirin overdose and trips to various cliffs/mountains.
From time to time It's hard for me to maintain any social connections both in real life and online, which also applies here. My schedule is a joke and I often miss a lot of socializing activities despite being the extrovert kind. Not to mention the mangled mentality that barely hold together do neither remember ppls' faces nor parse what they say. I'm like a broken robot disconnected from internet, repair license expired and waiting to be scrapped someday.
Dear plan c,

I was saddened to read a parrial reflection of what I have been feeling when I read of your experiences. I am so sorry about how lonely life can be and a battle - just so sad that so many of us going through this.

If you ever want to reach out, please do reach out.

Take care.
Dear plan c,

I was saddened to read a parrial reflection of what I have been feeling when I read of your experiences. I am so sorry about how lonely life can be and a battle - just so sad that so many of us going through this.

If you ever want to reach out, please do reach out.

Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and plan c
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Sadly this is human nature, it seems.

I hope we all find peace soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

𝕭𝖎𝖌 𝕱𝖆𝖙 𝕷𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝕵𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖈𝖐✨
Jun 19, 2023
I suppose people only cares and likes you while you're useful to them
Yup, that's the truth of life. But i think it's logical, if two people have nothing to do together, then there is nothing to pursue.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Personally, of all the places on the internet that I have visited, this forum has been one of the most understanding and welcoming ones.
But in the end, people who come here are generally seeking for a way out, so they are not much into making friends with one another. At least in my experience.
I've been around here for about two months now, but I didn't make any 'friends', yet people helped me most of the times if I asked for some information, and they have been quite understanding in my regards.
Also people kinda want to keep themselves anonymous in here, so that makes establishing a friendship relationship even harder.
Truth be told, probably this is not the best place to make friends... It's mostly to share information and get support if you need it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, NocturnILL, Morana and 3 others
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018

I'm sorry that your'e feeling this way, OP. I guess people are the same everywhere. They will hang out with you not if they find you useful, but if they enjoy your company. There's a fair share of socially awkward people and downright outcasts by the society on this forum, who feel the same way as you do. Join the club ))) I'm autistic and soooo socially awkward. I'm not sure you'd care to hang out with me, LOL. But if you do, I'm happy to talk.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, NocturnILL, todeswunsch and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I just wish more people would respond to ctb help threads. I know out of the hundreds of people that read the post, some of them definitely have valuable information but don't say anything.
That is either bc people don't have enough knowledge and are worried to give false information or they have personal mind conflicts sharing information regarding this topic.

I personally think that sharing valuable information is important to prevent failures as the people who are determined to CTB will do it anyway.

@Nightride I'm sorry you feel that way but 5the forum here is really very supportive and understanding. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, mcis5942 and Kit1
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
@Nightride
I also feel that no one is able to understand me. Even after I joined here.
Nevertheless, this is the best place, the best forum that I have come across in the last 10+ years. Especially over the last 5 years. Because I ended up on the ru-darknet, where I was cruelly deceived. I also ended up on another terrible forum.

At least on this forum no one will insult you, or mock you. I don't see lying nonhumans here who want to set up or push the wounded.

If you want, if you are not disappointed yet - most likely you will find friends here.
I'm not sure what it is about RU folk having these cat profile pictures. Must be some kind of trend ))) Your square-faced kitty reminds me of a recently deceased RU member Notrealmatthew. I wonder if you knew him.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry that your'e feeling this way, OP. I guess people are the same everywhere. They will hang out with you not if they find you useful, but if they enjoy your company. There's a fair share of socially awkward people and downright outcasts by the society on this forum, who feel the same way as you do. Join the club ))) I'm autistic and soooo socially awkward. I'm not sure you'd care to hang out with me, LOL. But if you do, I'm happy to talk.
If all the "awkward people" and those of us who are autistic are coming together, please count me in as well..

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, todeswunsch, loser098 and 2 others
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
If all the "awkward people" and those of us who are autistic are coming together, please count me in as well..
You're a kindred spirit, Kit? Good to know. Where are you from?

Reactions: Kit1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry if other people have treat you badly on here. I agree about humans being self centred, I believe that most really are too self centred to ever care, I don't think they can be relied on.

• Love
Reactions: Abandoned Character, Finalnight and Kit1
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020

eh online forums are like that to be fair, I don't think I find "my place" here either.
in the end it depends on whether you clicked with other people and have enough time/care to continue the communication.

• Love
skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
count me in aswell!
I used to think everyone else was dumb and I was special lol, at least I had something to keep me going I guess

• Love