• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maneose

maneose

私は雨
Sep 10, 2023
i guess i've been in a runt lately, i just relapsed and i feel so unsafe. for a while i felt like my ex had access to my reddit account and i was finally proven right when i saw them posting about my response in the abusive relationships sub. even if it seems hypocritical since i have their twitter and lurk on it sometimes, knowing that they have access to almost all my online social media that i tried my best to hide from them makes me so terrified. i don't feel safe going to my classes and honestly if i could i would do all online classes and become a hermit or something. i don't like the idea of them seeing the types of conversations i have with my friends online...i want to private my account but i'm currently selling things so it would just void the entire point. tbh i'm not too sure what im scared of? i guess them doxxing me and sending people to harrass me? they already leaked my phone number to some random girl on the internet once. i guess also the fear they might attack me or lie about me so someone attacks me. don't know but just needed to write this

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, scarlet-pixie and divinemistress36