• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idkwhatimdoinghere

Abandoned account
Mar 13, 2024
So, I've only been here for about 10 days but going on this website makes me feel weird and I want to leave it behind, I don't think I'm gonna disable but if I do, I did have fun here while I've been here, and tbis site really has helped me, but I just don't feel like this forum is right for me, mainly because I think I'm on the verge of recovery

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
So, I've only been here for about 10 days but going on this website makes me feel weird and I want to leave it behind, I don't think I'm gonna disable but if I do, I did have fun here while I've been here, and tbis site really has helped me, but I just don't feel like this forum is right for me, mainly because I think I'm on the verge of recovery
A reminder, you can hide the other tabs, so you only see recovery posts. Great news you are recovering, though! Best of luck in life!

I

idkwhatimdoinghere

Abandoned account
Mar 13, 2024
A reminder, you can hide the other tabs, so you only see recovery posts. Great news you are recovering, though! Best of luck in life!
Ill take note of that

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Great to hear that you're on the road to recovery, I wish you all the best! If you find this forum is not useful for your recovery, in the nicest way possible i hope we don't see you back here <3

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
The Suicide Discussion section can be a bit overwhelming at times, but as stated before, you can hide it and only focus on the Recovery section. I wish you luck, we're here if you need us.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It is lovely to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Good Luck with all your future endeavours and take care.

H

Hisashi

Mar 16, 2023
good luck with recovery!! dont give up

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
Good luck with your recovery. Don't feel bad for the way you feel. Maybe that's what you needed... To be here, to experience, and to understand you wish to heal.