nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
how can anyone enjoy struggling to live everyday? even feeding yourself, drinking, using the bathroom are things that you are forced to do and are mostly pretty disgusting. even the richest person on earth will deal with the same existential issues and physical issues as poor people, and yet people will continue to have children because they think it has some sort of meaning. it makes no sense to me.

i just want this shit to all be over. i dont understand any of it and im tired of doing it and seeing it.

the light at the end of the tunnel is only a train.

• Love
Reactions: Yavannah, 0000000000000, B4mbi and 5 others
T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
I'm with you there. It's hard going day by day just trying to get by when it doesn't feel like anything getting better

Reactions: Hollowman
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think everyone just fakes it! I find it difficult to believe everyone is so happy but suicides rates are still increasing?

Reactions: Yavannah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've personally never seen existence as something appealing in any way, it's just an unnecessary burden to me, it's completely futile and I could never see existence as being worth enduring.

Humans are just waiting around to die, destined for nothing but to decay, meaninglessly passing the time all while one is a slave to the suffering they experience. Only the eternity of death has ever been desirable to me, I'm also tired of feeling trapped here.

Reactions: 0000000000000
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I have the opposite problem. I can totally understand how and why people can understand life. I've just finally accepted that I can't be one of them.

Reactions: ikadasui and Lammpz