CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
racists and bigots.

That's it. That's the post.

I hate racists/bigots and their racist/bigoted rhetoric.

(edit: foul in title language)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, NumbItAll, NeverSatisfied and 19 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's a shame racism still exists in the 21st Century. Specially having had a Afro American US president. Same goes with homophobia and other issues. Maybe the new generation will change that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Lostandlooking, NeverSatisfied and 7 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I resent that they are always trying to infiltrate communities, trying to recruit, using their damn dog whistles with their hate.

I'm sick and tired of their existence.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DivineMedicus and 4 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I have a special kind of hatred for self-righteous bigots who unsympathetically condemn those that take their lives. God forbid they be brought to their knees by the same black despondency that plagues many of us.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, MiserableBastard1995, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Its sad that racism and other discriminations exist but I think this kind of things will continue to exist as long as any difference exist or our brain isn't programmed to be good. I live in a country where racism is institutionalized at a government level. There is also discrimination based on faith, gender, occupation, etc. The even more sad thing is most of those that are discriminated also discriminate others. We humans are generally bad by nature.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, NeverSatisfied, stygal and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's a shame racism still exists in the 21st Century. Specially having had a Afro American US president. Same goes with homophobia and other issues. Maybe the new generation will change that.

I totally agree with you!
I hope the new generation is for the best.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Sherri
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
The new generations are making things worse. I've never seen such racial division in my 48 years on this shit planet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, tryingtoescape, Wrennie and 6 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
The new generations are making things worse. I've never seen such racial division in my 48 years on this shit planet.
Well, history is bound to repeat itself...

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Imagine caring about what exact series of excessively emotional primates mated through history to create another person's existence in this bs world

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wrennie, NeverSatisfied and 1 other person
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
It's like Malcolm X and MLK didn't even exist. People are ignoring history and grouping an entire population off of the actions of a few individuals but, whatever.

Standup for something controversial and most likely you'll be gunned down.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Millenials and gen z.
Yep. The far-right wants segregation and the far-left wants white-shaming and cancel culture. Both contribute to racial tensions.
Not to mention that continental Europeans are importing that shit from Anglo-Saxons and it pisses me off tbh. Nothing to do here.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Disappointered
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I think people need to do a better job separating their grievances regarding of millennial & gen z. As a Millennial (1990) there is a stark difference in behaviour between the two generations.

Reactions: sourpink and AutumnEmbers
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
It's most likley possible with new generations. But then again, most have learned these ways. And also, if people would stop with their memes about school shootings and transitional people.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Well I'm young and I'm stupid... Young people are just stupid, right.

I respect the elderly because I know they have experience. Except from boomers.

Maybe millennials are less stupid than gen z, idk. I'm gen z I guess (1998)

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Well I'm young and I'm stupid... Young people are just stupid, right.

I respect the elderly because I know they have experience. Except from boomers.

Maybe millennials are less stupid than gen z, idk. I'm gen z I guess
I wouldn't necessarily say stupid, your generation has grown up vastly different from any other because of social media (SM). It's become a new standard with which to judge ourselves.

Millennials were raised watching the digital age take of, while also being the "last" generation to play outside. We watched the transition happen, though we were mostly grown before SM started to have a real impact.

Reactions: Wrennie, sourpink and AutumnEmbers
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Just my two cents about generations:

My father is 60, and when he was young elderly people said that the new generation was going nuts. Especially when TV started to become a thing.
I personally think that its gonna be the same over and over. I'm only 18 and when I see people born in 2010 I feel bad for them. I grew up with windows XP, spongebob, the nintendo DS. They have no idea what this is and I'm like 'what?'.
Its just unfamiliar what they grew up with so it scares us a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, NeverSatisfied, aeon and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Racists make me sick, fuck them

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, MindFrog, sourpink and 4 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I hope they all self-ban.

HINT

Reactions: Sherri, MindFrog, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's human nature, sadly, (i.e., us vs them) and it's all over the world. My two cents: I think the best we can do is be aware of our biases and try to change our thought patterns.

I used to love working in different countries. I loved being the minority; I think I thrived on the attention. I was a principal in an international school and a parent (native to the country) sent me an email asking for her child to be removed from the black woman's class and put into the blonde, blue-eyed teacher's class. I was gob smacked. I refused her and offered her money back if she wanted. It turned out she wanted bragging rights to her duaghter being in the "ideal" teacher's class' the child rightly loved her teacher. This was introduction to the accepted prejudice in this culture. It was eye-opening, to say the very least!

Look at the world though - wars are started because of perceived external differences between groups. It's easier to say that you aren't as good as I am because you don't have the same features as I do. It's so much harder to learn about others, put differences aside and build bridges.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wrennie, NeverSatisfied and 1 other person
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Oh yeah, racism just takes a different form each generation. No one will be able to tell if it's a lesser form until many generations have passed though. In the US there used to be law-enforced segregation and now it's being done semi-consciously by the students themselves. Idek which is worse. While "ticktokers" will bash older Karens for calling the police on a Black man, the same ones will go onto a lesser-known app for Black choreographers, steal their dances and end up getting paid millions to perform it while recieving all the credit (renegade). All this while the young gen-z hates on the Karens but praises that white tiktok star and sees no problem with it. It's too late to end racism in this generation and the next. The one after will be the same song just a different tune, and so it continues...

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Wrennie
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
People who regularly and often say 'OMG' Really piss me off to the point l just want to throw them head first off the nearest high roof or under the wheels of the nearest bus! This is why l choose to
stay in my flat most of the time!

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Sherri and MiserableBastard1995
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It costs $0 to not be a racist piece of shit. Anyone who can't manage that can fuck right off. Bunch of miserable cunts who hate their lives so they scapegoat out-groups. Well I'm a miserable cunt too, but I do my best not to take it out on anyone else. I just sulk on a suicide forum instead!

• Love
Reactions: stygal