• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
idk if im proud of myself or if this is a missed opportunity. im not gonna say what could have killed me bc i will never share methods but it felt too easy. I could have done it. But I didnt. Im angry at myself. It feels like I missed an easy opportunity to ctb. It wouldnt have been a painless or a 100 percent foolproof death but I decided against it.
Im crying rn. I should have done it but I didnt want to traumatize the people around me (I wasnt home). I feel empty right now.
Is recovery rlly worth it? Im just gonna suffer till im 25 and then ctb. At least I have a method in mind now.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Proud of you. Recovery is worth it. You might not be able to imagine it now. But recovery can get you to feeling content and happy watching a school of corydoras digging around in sand. Just feeling joy and content with moments.