D

Deleted member 65988

This thread makes me hopeful...

I'm still awaiting my SN. My kit currently has:

- 45x 10mg domperidone (way more than I need lol)
- 3mg lorazepam
- 600mg ibuprofen

When my SN arrives I will be so relieved. Just knowing the option is there...

Happy for you <3
45× 10mg Dom?

Now how did you get your hands on that much Dom because I don't think a clinic would give you that much although who knows.

Otherwise, we pretty have similar items. There's a certain level of comfort with having sn that even I can't explain, just having the option to leave is pretty good to me.

anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
45× 10mg Dom?

Now how did you get your hands on that much Dom because I don't think a clinic would give you that much although who knows.

Otherwise, we pretty have similar items. There's a certain level of comfort with having sn that even I can't explain, just having the option to leave is pretty good to me.
I keep hearing the importance of just having the option. It's like we get to live deliberately from that point on knowing we have a plan b.

Reactions: randal_bond and Deleted member 65988
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
45× 10mg Dom?

Some Indian seller from eBay managed to list it without the eBay mods noticing it. Probably because it was sold under brand name Pan-D which isn't obvious that it contains a controlled substance. There were also listings for 90x, 180x, and 240x lol. 45 was the smallest amount I could get.

Unfortunately they are extended release so there's a bit of guesswork involved in my dose. But hey, plenty of people successfully ctb without an AE so I'm not too worried about it.
I keep hearing the importance of just having the option. It's like we get to live deliberately from that point on knowing we have a plan b.
You nailed it. I can't get out of bed atm... I'm obsessed with this forum and researching other sources for SN, thiopental, backup options, etc.

Once it arrives I think I'll be able to motivate myself to actually leave my house.

"a prison becomes a home if you have the key" - George Sterling

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

Some Indian seller from eBay managed to list it without the eBay mods noticing it. Probably because it was sold under brand name Pan-D which isn't obvious that it contains a controlled substance. There were also listings for 80x and 240x lol. 45 was the smallest amount I could get.

Unfortunately they are extended release so there's a bit of guesswork involved in my dose. But hey, plenty of people successfully ctb without an AE so I'm not too worried about it.
Nearly bought my Meto from ebay too but managed to get it the clinic. Hmm I didn't know AEs could be slow release but yeah, quite a few people have successfully ctb without an AE but it's good to have as an option.
That's what I've always wanted, just the option being present, knowing that I didn't want to wake up tomorrow anymore then at least I've got something. A Plan B is better than nothing.

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Can you clarify?
Yes, Anon, it was a blue bus. Reminded me of merry-go-round. Quite a speed. Hopefully, that's how it'll be for us - nice and easy (like Tina Turner said). And I hope it won't be a rough ride.
Exactly. Such a relief to have a freedom of choice. Than there's no sense of urgency anymore. You know you're free to take as long as you need. ))) Nice.

Last edited:
PathtoDie

PathtoDie

Nov 20, 2023
I have everything prepared in little labelled baggies stored in a small lunchbox with "game over" on the front. It fits my supplies perfectly which I feel is another sign this is the way to go. When I received my package of SN today (the final thing I needed) I literally hugged it to my chest for a few minutes and almost started to cry with happiness and relief. I finally have the choice to leave this world peacefully. I just wanted to share with people who would understand this relief.

Here is what I have in my kit:
- 500g of SN (I know it's way more than I need)
- 40mg Metoclopramide
- 600mg ibuprofen
- 6mg clonazepam
- 70mg Propranolol

I have enough extra supplies lying around that if this attempt fails and I end up in the psych ward, I can always come back and do it again..... If that's what I decide.
You know exactly why you've gathered all these things. Think about it carefully and hopefully you'll make the right decision. I myself am suffering every single day, so I can't say you shouldn't do it or even say you should do it. You do what you feel is right for your life.

I personally don't want to live in this world, but that doesn't mean I'll tell you to do it, as I have no idea just how much you're suffering.

May you rest in peace if you do it. If not, I'll be happy for you either way, if it means you'll truly feel okay about it.

suicidal flapper

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I wish you luck and I'm sorry it got to this point for you

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I'm from Canada and by the luck of god I found a way to get it! Thank you for acknowledging my efforts, most days it doesn't seem worth it but I have stuck around this long so it must mean something.
That must be a liberating feeling. Finally getting your hands on some SN. Just pm'd you btw :)
Same here in terms of a Doctor through a walk-in clinic. Got my meto the same week I got my sn but got my benzos from a different doctor at the same clinic 2 weeks later.
Could you share what you said to the doc? I hope they'll believe me. I'm planning to say something along the lines of "can't keep food or pills down, experiencing waves of nausea, been ongoing for a week".

Do you think that'll do it?

Last edited:
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Same here in terms of a Doctor through a walk-in clinic. Got my meto the same week I got my sn but got my benzos from a different doctor at the same clinic 2 weeks later.
Hey I'm going to try getting my antiemetic this week. Could you kindly share what you said to the doc?

M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
I lied my way into getting some of them through my psychiatrist and also through a doctor from a walk-in clinic!
I wish I could do that too, but I have no clue how I'd convince a doctor to give me a prescription for supplemental drugs. I live in the US and don't have a doctor or health insurance. And what excuse would I use? Idk if I'd be able to, for example, lie to a doctor and say I have GERD and need metoclopramide to treat it. They might want to do an exam first, or recommend other drugs. It might seem suspicious if I insist on having metoclopramide. It's such a pain.

I began my research on how to CTB only a short time ago and am not really well informed yet haha.

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I wish I could do that too, but I have no clue how I'd convince a doctor to give me a prescription for supplemental drugs. I live in the US and don't have a doctor or health insurance. And what excuse would I use? Idk if I'd be able to, for example, lie to a doctor and say I have GERD and need metoclopramide to treat it. They might want to do an exam first, or recommend other drugs. It might seem suspicious if I insist on having metoclopramide. It's such a pain.

I began my research on how to CTB only a short time ago and am not really well informed yet haha.
I wouldn't recommend meto. It has a lot of side effects. I would ask for domperidone and tell them that your friend took it for nausea and it worked for them.

@Goku Black can you give me some tips on what you said to the doc to give you the prescription? There is a walk-in near my house where the doc is a pill pusher. Just need help on the right thing to say to convince them.

M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Hi, , do you know if aspertin qualifies for metoclopmamid. I went to the pharmacy in Europe and they offered it to me. They haven't asked for the prescription or anything, looks to good to be true
I wouldn't recommend meto. It has a lot of side effects. I would ask for domperidone and tell them that your friend took it for nausea and it worked for them.

@Goku Black can you give me some tips on what you said to the doc to give you the prescription? There is a walk-in near my house where the doc is a pill pusher. Just need help on the right thing to say to convince them.

M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
Thank you for the suggestion, but it seems domperidone is not approved for usage in the US. Quite a shame