anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
I have everything prepared in little labelled baggies stored in a small lunchbox with "game over" on the front. It fits my supplies perfectly which I feel is another sign this is the way to go. When I received my package of SN today (the final thing I needed) I literally hugged it to my chest for a few minutes and almost started to cry with happiness and relief. I finally have the choice to leave this world peacefully. I just wanted to share with people who would understand this relief.

Here is what I have in my kit:
- 500g of SN (I know it's way more than I need)
- 40mg Metoclopramide
- 600mg ibuprofen
- 6mg clonazepam
- 70mg Propranolol

I have enough extra supplies lying around that if this attempt fails and I end up in the psych ward, I can always come back and do it again..... If that's what I decide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Chronicoverwhelm, KatzeK4 and 21 others
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
You should have a long hard think about this before making a decision. Is this what you really want? Have you tried everything within your power to improve your life? I just don't want you to rush into a decision.
I am trying everything in my power to get better first. Medication, therapy, and even psychedelic therapies under professional supervision. But I have been doing all of this for a year and no improvement, so I am giving myself until February to think about it. My last "almost attempt" was last February, I got caught by my closest friend before I even had the chance to take the SN and I got put into the psych ward for over a month.

I'll do my best to do this rationally if there is such a thing as a rational suicide.

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, PathtoDie, HybridMindset and 3 others
S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
i hope you find the peace you've been searching for <3

• Love
Reactions: KatzeK4, Lifeis_Jouissance70, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

- 40mg Metoclopramide
- 600mg ibuprofen
- 6mg clonazepam
- 70mg Propranolol
We pretty much have each of the same items except I have 8mg of Alprazolam and 160mg of Meto and only 40mg of prop since I take Bisoprolol already.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you peace if this is what you want to do. Be safe and best wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and anon789
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm really happy for you! I agree that you don't have to go immediately and that there's probably still hope for you to get better (can't say much on that since I don't know your personal situation and this thread isn't about that) and I truly hope you can find a way to turn your life around but even then, just simply knowing you have an easy way out is incredibly reassuring and can put you at ease, and make trying out solutions beforehand less stressful in my opinion, at least that's how I feel personally.

I completely get the feeling of relief and crying tears of joy, I haven't found an SN source yet but I try to stay hopeful and whenever I imagine myself finally getting it I feel so relieved and happy. I wish you luck with any decision you make from here on out, either related to CTB or recovery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, anon789, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Can I ask where you're from? I want to try to get SN but don't know how to begin...
I'm happy to read you're trying to do everything in your power to get better before resorting to this, and I truly hope everything works out how you want it to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and anon789
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Good motivation for me to get my act together and start hoarding stuff. Good job.

Reactions: anon789
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
We pretty much have each of the same items except I have 8mg of Alprazolam and 160mg of Meto and only 40mg of prop since I take Bisoprolol already.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you peace if this is what you want to do. Be safe and best wishes.
how are you taking the meto? I do have more mg of it I'm just not sure which amount is best
Good motivation for me to get my act together and start hoarding stuff. Good job.
Don't feel like you need to. I'm just a control freak and I want everything prepared.

D

Deleted member 65988

how are you taking the meto? I do have more mg of it I'm just not sure which amount is best
Stat dose which is 30mg, about 45 mins before SN. That's the way to do it. Anything over 30mg could be risky.

anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Can I ask where you're from? I want to try to get SN but don't know how to begin...
I'm happy to read you're trying to do everything in your power to get better before resorting to this, and I truly hope everything works out how you want it to.
I'm from Canada and by the luck of god I found a way to get it! Thank you for acknowledging my efforts, most days it doesn't seem worth it but I have stuck around this long so it must mean something.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxgirl
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm from Canada and by the luck of god I found a way to get it! Thank you for acknowledging my efforts, most days it doesn't seem worth it but I have stuck around this long so it must mean something.
Yeah, Canada's the last place I'd expect to have any open sources of sn around. Good luck with everything though, including recovery because it does seem you want something outta that.
Once you start, it progressively gets easier.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
may you rest in peace with your decision! happy for you

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Wow, you must be feeling pretty achieved! If I may ask, how did you get the supplementary drugs? Online pharmacy?

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I have everything prepared in little labelled baggies stored in a small lunchbox with "game over" on the front. It fits my supplies perfectly which I feel is another sign this is the way to go. When I received my package of SN today (the final thing I needed) I literally hugged it to my chest for a few minutes and almost started to cry with happiness and relief. I finally have the choice to leave this world peacefully. I just wanted to share with people who would understand this relief.

- 40mg Metoclopramide
- 600mg ibuprofen
- 6mg clonazepam
- 70mg Propranolol

I have enough extra supplies lying around that if this attempt fails and I end up in the psych ward, I can always come back and do it again..... If that's what I decide.
Another label for your lunchbox may be "Way to go", especially if you feel this way ))))) Well done. Now you can breathe out.

Reactions: DT2007 and anon789
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have all you need for ctb, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007 and anon789
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Wow, you must be feeling pretty achieved! If I may ask, how did you get the supplementary drugs? Online pharmacy?
I lied my way into getting some of them through my psychiatrist and also through a doctor from a walk-in clinic!

• Yay!
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I lied my way into getting some of them through my psychiatrist and also through a doctor from a walk-in clinic!
Same here in terms of a Doctor through a walk-in clinic. Got my meto the same week I got my sn but got my benzos from a different doctor at the same clinic 2 weeks later.

Reactions: anon789 and Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm so happy for you i wish you a lot of luck! can i ask for your SN source? i've been trying to find some

anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Another label for your lunchbox may be "Way to go", especially if you feel this way ))))) Well done. Now you can breathe out.
It was my dark humour that made me buy this container. I'm not actually sure if it's a lunchbox it may be a container for a sandwich or something. Here's a picture!

Attachments

• IMG_0575.pdf
    458.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: theendisnigh5, Smelly_ballz, randal_bond and 2 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
It was my dark humour that made me buy this container. I'm not actually sure if it's a lunchbox it may be a container for a sandwich or something. Here's a picture!
that's a cute lunch box/container, certainly fits the topic

• Love
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
Same here in terms of a Doctor through a walk-in clinic. Got my meto the same week I got my sn but got my benzos from a different doctor at the same clinic 2 weeks later.
That's the way to do it. It makes me kind of sad because they are unaware of their "participation" in my plan. I also don't like lying but I have a gift for it.
that's a cute lunch box/container, certainly fits the topic
Thank you! And the craziest thing to me is that it fits my supplies like a glove!!!

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and hi-okbye
D

Deleted member 65988

That's the way to do it. It makes me kind of sad because they are unaware of their "participation" in my plan. I also don't like lying but I have a gift for it.
At first, I was relieved I got my Meto but when my relief settled down, I did feel bad that they were giving what I needed to ctb completely unaware. Both times I went to go get Meto and benzos, I didn't think I'd get either so I did lie too so it worked out.

• Love
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
This thread makes me hopeful...

I'm still awaiting my SN. My kit currently has:

- 45x 10mg domperidone (way more than I need lol)
- 3mg lorazepam
- 600mg ibuprofen

When my SN arrives I will be so relieved. Just knowing the option is there...

Happy for you <3

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, dreamingofrest and anon789
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
This thread makes me hopeful...

I'm still awaiting my SN. My kit currently has:

- 45x 10mg domperidone (way more than I need lol)
- 3mg lorazepam
- 600mg ibuprofen

When my SN arrives I will be so relieved. Just knowing the option is there...

Happy for you <3
This bus made me really dizzy.

• Yay!
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Can you clarify?
lol

I'm trying to figure out if they're implying they took SN...

Edit: Ohhh, they're referring to the gif in my signature

• Yay!
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
lol

I'm trying to figure out if they're implying they took SN...

Edit: Ohhh, they're referring to the gif in my signature
LOLLL the gif!! Yes ahha makes me dizzy too
At first, I was relieved I got my Meto but when my relief settled down, I did feel bad that they were giving what I needed to ctb completely unaware. Both times I went to go get Meto and benzos, I didn't think I'd get either so I did lie too so it worked out.
I guess we can find comfort in them being unaware. They just think they're helping people and doing their job and in a way they are helping us. But not in the way society sees it as helping or their job description lol

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I guess we can find comfort in them being unaware. They just think they're helping people and doing their job and in a way they are helping us. But now in the way society sees it as helping or their job description lol
That is true. We did get what we needed after all.

• Love