• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Exactly, only someone in a privileged ass position would say boo hoo both positions are equally bad, I even saw someone say that they'd rather be in hell than non-existence because at least hell is something and these people DO NOT KNOW suffering. Overcoming things like poverty when you're healthy and able is NOT hell.
Exactly, if you are healthy, there is always hope for better days, but some people don't understand that.
Some people don't even give life a chance, and are thinking of dying already.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Life just sucks... There's nothing essentially "fair" or "just" or "good" or "beautiful" about it. Existence is fundamentally suffering and random, chaotic, chance.

The only truly good thing that could have happened to someone was just to have never been at all.

This is so true. 🎯
Even though I was done a great injustice and haven't found a second of peace I somewhat disagree with the notion that there's nothing beautiful about existence. I get the arguments but somehow it gave me some things that were REALLY good and worthwhile. I'm grateful for those.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I don't get why people want to die if they're in relatively good health etc etc.

I WANT to live but my chronic mental illness is PUSHING me into a position where i HAVE to off myself.

It's frustrating. Life has sm opportunities. I love this world even with all the torment and torture.
I couldn´t agree more. I remember being young and in good health both in mind and in body life was amazing. The only catch is having to work as an adult but if you like what you do or at least have good colleages to look forward to meet the next day then I think adult life could be amazing, like you said life has so many opportunities but if you´re crippled by anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses or physical illnesses like me and many others experience then there isn´t really much life to be had.

But yeah I couldn´t agree more in perfect health and if you throw good looks on top of that life must be amazing which is why I am pro-choice because I know how wonderful life can be but unfortunately also how tormenting and horrible it can be.

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
No some of us don't want to live, but not wanting to live is caused by depression.

If someone is healthy, happy and content they won't want to CTB.

How is that pro life? That makes no sense at all.

If someone isn't depressed, they will want to live.

It's a fact some of us have untreatable depression.

I know some people like to think they are in good mental health but want to CTB. We can't be suicidal and in good mental health, they are completely opposite ends of the scale.
What if someone just wants to be in control of there death ? ( not the only reason I wanna ctb …with very past trauma)

But like is it possible someone just want to go at there personal best instead of fading out into obscurity ….. it dosent seem dignified. A natural death scares me to be honest, since I was a child euthanasia has fascinated me.

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
Whenever I try to cbt i get that impulse to live beacuse i cant go lower in life but I feel like I dont have any opportunity to build anything so I'm trapped in a world where I'm treated as a mere extra character.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
i've honestly never heard of that, maybe im wrong. but do you have examples?
Well, you cases in the past, like monks carrying out suicide for religious purposes. I've seen people on other parts of the internet who've talked about wanting to ctb despite not being mentally ill and generally happy, with reasons being from not wanting to age to not really wanting to part take in working to even just not finding life that appealing. I personally am not mentally ill and only plan on ctbing once I reach a state of inner peace. There have also been a few users on here who've talked about wanting to ctb despite being healthy and not having any mental health issues. One user even mentioned having multiple psychiatrists evaluate them only to find nothing wrong with them. You also have the case of the man who burned himself alive in protest to what's happening in Palestine.

There are a lot of people in this world and you can in no way go ahead and reduce suicide down to only ever being a result of mental illness and/or suffering. There will always people who look to ctb despite being healthy and mentally well. Ctbing is something that can happen for a variety of reasons, from cultural reasons to religious reasons to philosophical reasons to political reasons and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbear824 and 4am
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
Well, you cases in the past, like monks carrying out suicide for religious purposes. I've seen people on other parts of the internet who've talked about wanting to ctb despite not being mentally ill and generally happy, with reasons being from not wanting to age to not really wanting to part take in working to even just not finding life that appealing. I personally am not mentally ill and only plan on ctbing once I reach a state of inner peace. There have also been a few users on here who've talked about wanting to ctb despite being healthy and not having any mental health issues. One user even mentioned having multiple psychiatrists evaluate them only to find nothing wrong with them. You also have the case of the man who burned himself alive in protest to what's happening in Palestine.

There are a lot of people in this world and you can in no way go ahead and reduce suicide down to only ever being a result of mental illness and/or suffering. There will always people who look to ctb despite being healthy and mentally well. Ctbing is something that can happen for a variety of reasons, from cultural reasons to religious reasons to philosophical reasons to political reasons and so on.
The palestine guy was likely just a Narc.

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
If you commit suicide you are automatically "ill" imo. Not well adjusted to life. Maybe at an old age but then we'd just see that as disease and an altered state if that makes sense. The disease of aging.
Lol being well adjusted to this world is not a sign of being healthy
And
im just saying nobody ctbs if theyre healthy.
You are entitled to that opinion. But it's not fact. Stop trying to pass your opinions as facts. It makes you look ridiculous

Last edited:
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Well now I feel guilty. Because I guess I fall into this category. I'm decently young, decently good health with no major issues really, not in a terrible situation, and I want to live, but I just don't see a point if nobody wants me here. If I'm destined to be universally hated, always be alone, never get to have good/close friends, never get to experience love/a relationship with another human, never get to experience sex, etc, I mean why bother? Sure, I can just do my own thing every day, live for myself, but it gets so fucking lonely. I really think I would have made a good boyfriend/partner. I just want to be able to pour my heart into people. All I ask in return is for them to care about me but they don't.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't get why people want to die if they're in relatively good health etc etc.

I WANT to live but my chronic mental illness is PUSHING me into a position where i HAVE to off myself.

It's frustrating. Life has sm opportunities. I love this world even with all the torment and torture.
It's a curse to want to live while suffering from unbearable health issues or other unsolvable problems that lead to suicidal ideation. I can relate as far as I would not want to die but external circumstances make my life not worth living and it's better to die than to live a life that is more suffering than living.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

I don't think we should judge the people that want to ctb and the reasons behind it. If someone wants to ctb i imagine they must be in some kind of pain, whether it be physical pain or emotional pain and I understand both.
My sister has had 5 surgeries over the span of 2 years and they were botched surgeries, now she lives with extreme chronic pain day and night. It's not a way to live.
Now, my reasons for wanting to ctb are because of the constant emotional pain I go through it's excruciating. It might not be physical but pain is pain.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I don't think we should judge the people that want to ctb and the reasons behind it. If someone wants to ctb i imagine they must be in some kind of pain, whether it be physical pain or emotional pain and I understand both.
My sister has had 5 surgeries over the span of 2 years and they were botched surgeries, now she lives with extreme chronic pain day and night. It's not a way to live.
Now, my reasons for wanting to ctb are because of the constant emotional pain I go through it's excruciating. It might not be physical but pain is pain.
Does your sister discuss CTB with you or ever allude to actively planning? When it comes to the emotional pain; could you describe elaborate on it e.g. does it eb-and-flow, how excruciating && debilitating is it?

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
i also want to live but just not as me, i hate myself and my life. If i had a lobotomy or some method to be free from my mind i would want to live