Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I get it / I do believe it could work for some people just not me. I could drink 20 cans of red bull and be fine. I think it's dependable on so many things.

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
From an article about a failed suicide with 24 gram caffeine:
The patient, who lived alone, was found by emergency medical services having experienced 4 days of uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea, and intermittent loss of consciousness.

Having a plan B might not matter much if you are delusional due to the caffeine.

Reactions: throwaway123
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I get it / I do believe it could work for some people just not me. I could drink 20 cans of red bull and be fine. I think it's dependable on so many things.
Pure caffeine though I like my odds

D

Deleted member 847

If that much doesn't kill me I'm jesus

Reactions: Miss clefable
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
The patient, who lived alone, was found by emergency medical services having experienced 4 days of uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea, and intermittent loss of consciousness.

Having a plan B might not matter much if you are delusional due to the caffeine.
Their is failure in most methods I bet he took the pills and not put into a powder form

D

Deleted member 847

Shit. This is a red flag. I'll do more research and see my odds. If they're higher than 70% i'll risk it.

Reactions: throwaway123
setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018

Source?

D

Deleted member 847

I can also exercise after I drink it to trigger the heart to fail

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
Do you think vomiting and nausea would be excluded if one injects caffeine directly into the bloodstream?

D

Deleted member 847

It shouldn't taste bad, I'm not making a liquor, It will be just caffeine with water maybe also orange juice

D

Deleted member 847

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..🤕
Aug 15, 2018
I don't know I pulled that day out of my ass, maybe I'll do it sooner, maybe later, maybe never. But I fucking love this method

It's creative since I don't know anyone else who chose this method. I can understand why you choose you're birthday. I think it's in some sort way beatifull.
Going to try it as the same time when you were born?

D

Deleted member 847

There has to be some factor that influences whether one dies or survives by doing this, I have to find it

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

50 tablets that's 10 000 mg which is 10 g (20g if she ate 100 tablets). She died by drinking 10 or 20% of my poison.

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
but why should someone want to die this way???
I just don´t get it...

Reactions: tearsinrain
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Because you just drink 500ml of soda and then you die without pussying out

and this...:???
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-decided.4547/#post-68407

had an cocaine overdose... and it was absolutely like what u have posted there... just really fucking painful...

D

Deleted member 847

and this...:???
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-decided.4547/#post-68407

had an cocaine overdose... and it was absolutely like what u have posted there... just really fucking painful...
Do you know any other legal (no prescription) substances that can kill you? I might reconsider

D

Deleted member 847

Maybe I'll try to get sodium nitrite first, but I don't have a credit card yet so I can't buy from Amazon (And I don't know if they deliver to romania)

D

Deleted member 847

Is it really that hard to extract chemicals by yourself from plants? I could also smoke some dmt if I learn to do that

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Some time this week I'm going to attempt this