• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lotheb_5drop

lotheb_5drop

Twice dahyun imnida
Mar 1, 2024
title. Swear im normal but curious if this actually means anything significant. lmk

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
the important question is how do you feel after you cut?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
If you did it to get your parents' attention, it's "relatively normal", but you shouldn't take revenge on others in your own body.
Everyone wants attention from their parents, there is the transition between childhood and adolescence, before the child had their parents' attention all the time, now as a teenager, there are all these changes.
They have their problems, sometimes they are just too tired.
If this urge appears so much that it becomes difficult to control, it would be time to see a doctor.

Reactions: bonniekeane49
LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
It doesn't necessarily mean you have issues. Could, but doesn't have to. If it negatively affects you, then it's possibly a symptom of something.

Reactions: bonniekeane49
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not entirely sure if there is a 'normal'. I expect we're all varyingly damaged in a way. But honestly- no, I wouldn't have said it's average or 'normal' behaviour to cut yourself.

I guess you need to ask why you are doing it. To release frustration or sadness? To feel pain? To express pain? To inflict pain on yourself because you think you deserve it? I don't know really. Maybe the motivation behind it could point towards something you're unhappy with. Not saying you have deep seated mental problems or anything. Presumably it's an expression of something?