• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
I'm making a separate thread for this, because I want to keep this as positive as possible. Because the thing is, I have not been able to cry for several years now and I have really, really missed it. I know, it sounds a bit weird, but I actually prefer crying myself to sleep over wanting to cry and not being able to.

So, amidst all my current turmoil, I found myself crying last night. Not a lot, not with heavy sobbing or anything, but enough to make my eyes red and my pillow damp. That's huge, you guys! It means something has changed within me. May that be the medication changes or, uhm... what else could it really be? Anyway, it doesn't matter why, all I care about is that my tear ducts have finally resumed operarion after many, many months of being out of service.

I wish I could enthusiastically yell out how happy I am, but sadly that emotion is still hiding away somewhere with the rest of them. Perhaps if I cry a lot, more emotions will come back as well.

That's all, thanks for letting me share. Now hopefully I can cry some more tonight, because today has been such a shitty day.

Hugs~ :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RM5998, Midnight, GotoHellforHeavensSa and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I envy you. If I could cry again, I feel that it would become easier to cope. Crying can indeed be liberating. I've never wished anyone this before, but I hope you'll cry enough to fill an ocean, CuddleHug. Take care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RM5998, CuddleHug and Woodnote
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm making a separate thread for this, because I want to keep this as positive as possible. Because the thing is, I have not been able to cry for several years now and I have really, really missed it. I know, it sounds a bit weird, but I actually prefer crying myself to sleep over wanting to cry and not being able to.

So, amidst all my current turmoil, I found myself crying last night. Not a lot, not with heavy sobbing or anything, but enough to make my eyes red and my pillow damp. That's huge, you guys! It means something has changed within me. May that be the medication changes or, uhm... what else could it really be? Anyway, it doesn't matter why, all I care about is that my tear ducts have finally resumed operarion after many, many months of being out of service.

I wish I could enthusiastically yell out how happy I am, but sadly that emotion is still hiding away somewhere with the rest of them. Perhaps if I cry a lot, more emotions will come back as well.

That's all, thanks for letting me share. Now hopefully I can cry some more tonight, because today has been such a shitty day.

Hugs~ :heart:
Well I'm sorry it's been a shitty day. Here's hoping that your newfound ability brings catharsis and further positive relief.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and CuddleHug