• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I hate how much brain fog I have. I feel like nothing I say comes out the way I mean it to. I don't know what direction I'm going when I say things. I am not sure who I am or what I think anymore. I am lost. I am tired. I hope I am not here come 2025, but I've been saying that for over a decade and yet I'm still here no matter how hard I try so I feel so defeated. I don't believe in God but I've been begging him to kill me regardless.

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
I'm right there with you. I can't do the things I once enjoyed, and I can barely get through a book or an article. It's exhausting. I'm failing my job, failing my classes, and failing to adequately express my thoughts. It's awful. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Wishing you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: golta
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Yeah man, is like you dont even feel yourself as a human but rather as a thing that is so stupid that they cannot do even the easiest things. The urge to commit CTB before you become so dumb you become something useless grows a lot. I hope you achieve any of the options( CTB or recovery)

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry to tell you that God will not give you death. I understand your disorientation but maybe therapy or medical help can help. Pm if you want

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I am sorry to tell you that God will not give you death. I understand your disorientation but maybe therapy or medical help can help. Pm if you want
There is no more help. I exhausted all treatment options years ago. That's part of why I'm so exhausted. There is nothing that can help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
There is no more help. I exhausted all treatment options years ago. That's part of why I'm so exhausted. There is nothing that can help me.
I am sorry. Hopelessness really does kill life. I hope you find a light my friend. I wish you the best even though I don't know you

Reactions: makeitstop___