Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
There are times when things happen around you but are actually happening in your head, or things that happen in real life that everyone can perceive but you can't.

2 days ago I froze when I heard that my mother wanted to commit suicide due to our current situation, and then I felt like a failure for not being able to get out of this hole and I ended up crying in my bed again.

It's funny, but when I was enjoying economic stability, the SN in this country was banned. Now I am unemployed and living in poverty, and the sale of the SN was reinstated. It's like God mocked me

My life is ruined and no one will hire me because of my illnesses, now I look like a dying animal about to die, only I haven't been able to die yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm so sorry Judah. You don't deserve what is happening to you. ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful having to suffer like that, existence is just too cruel, it's so dreadful to me how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry you have to go through this. It's really life is so unfair and agonizing sometimes and when one thing goes wrong so many other things go wrong and it seems there's no way out. It's so awful.