D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes all I think about is dying. Different methods every time. Gunshot, falling, stabbing, poison, burning, etc. It makes me wake up every time. I haven't been able to properly sleep in days and I don't know how long this is going to go for. Its putting me in a constant state of paranoia and I just want out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Crono, LonelyKitten and 3 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm sorry that you're dealing with this. Have you tried taking anything to help you sleep? That's the only way I'm able to sleep now. Otherwise it'd be impossible. Mornings are actually the worse because it all hits me and it makes getting out of bed so hard. I get how you're feeling, I hope you can find a solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring and awful having to suffer like that, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all but anyway I wish you the best.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Unfortunately, a common problem around here. If you're trying to work it out yourself, sleep medications, as mentioned above, might help a bit. But then again, they might only get you through a night at a time, and in the long run you may develop a tolerance or dependancy towards them. So, occasional use is probably preferable, basically when you can't take it anymore. Other than that, try to get accustomed to whatever is bothering you. Find a distraction (especially during the day) which will occupy your thoughts at night. Hold a tight schedule, avoid common sleep disturbances (bluelight, caffeine etc.).

It can occasionally get better, but that's all I got, unfortunately. Have been struggling with this for years, too.

Insomniacat

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I'm literally so tired that I don't remember posting this. I genuinely have no memory of posting this. What the fuck is going on