• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
What did I do to deserve this?

I can't find the words to describe my agony. Why? What did I do? I have never hurt a soul. Why can't I just do it?
You can't do it because you aren't really ready. I'm not sure how old u are but if u are fairly young it's harder I think. There might still be hope for younger people. If u don't have massive student loan debt, in pretty decent health besides the mental anguish. Why are u hurting so much if u don't mind me asking?

Reactions: lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I can't find the words to describe my agony. Why? What did I do? I have never hurt a soul. Why can't I just do it?
I am so sorry you are in such pain and despair.I feel exactly the same.it does almost feel personal when we spend our lives being good people and then we are so crippled with mental anguish which is through no fault of our own.I send you Internet hugs.I'm not sure to your circumstances that make you feel this way or indeed if they are solvable but I hope you can just take each min at a time and get through.x

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
You can't do it because you aren't really ready. I'm not sure how old u are but if u are fairly young it's harder I think. There might still be hope for younger people. If u don't have massive student loan debt, in pretty decent health besides the mental anguish. Why are u hurting so much if u don't mind me asking?

The human brain is very complex and very poorely understood. Not being able to do it doesn't really tell us anything. Prolifers will say that means you want to live but we actually know that is not nessicarly true. Survival resists anything lethal universally no matter whether or not you want to live or die and is the strongest instinct. Therefore you have to be determined to overcome it. It's easier if you trick it, ie injection pills etc but it's still hard to do. Which is why it doesn't make sense to call suicide cowardly. It's saying overpowering something very hard to overpower is easy. It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: azeton and Tiburcio
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

What is your situation? What going on in your life? I know it doesn't seem like it but you can always kill yourself eventually and death is very patient. But she has a limit eventually she will take you either way

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for your pain. I can relate to that. Every day and every night, just gets worse. You can't do it because you don't want to. Then that leaves you in an intolerable position. I think people that continue to live like this are possibly very brave in their own way,

Reactions: skitliv