• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Everything I do feels like a chore. I get no pleasure in life.

It's just all so overwhelming. I can't do it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anxi0usandDepressed, leavingthesoultrap, FallenfromGrace and 37 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023

I feel kinda similarly, just got out of school and adult life is overwhelming and boring. Do we have to repeat this until we're old and wrinkly? I hope i will still "mature" and get more comfortable with it.

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, Sprite_Geist, sserafim and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is trash unless you make a fortune and have two days off at least.

Everything else is just waste of life on working for crumbs and making others rich. Zzzzzz.

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, Deleted member 65988, sserafim and 7 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
It is trash unless you make a fortune and have two days off at least.

Everything else is just waste of life on working for crumbs and making others rich. Zzzzzz.
Yup. What's the point? I'm bored.

• Aww..
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, sserafim, Blue Elephant and 2 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022

tbh I always wondered how people do it. How are people so... normal? Like my sister, she has a job, she knows what to do, she isn't suicidal, how do they do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: FallenfromGrace, qsocdu, girlwithflaxenhair0 and 8 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
tbh I always wondered how people do it. How are people so... normal? Like my sister, she has a job, she knows what to do, she isn't suicidal, how do they do it?
i genuinely don't know and i envy them

Reactions: FallenfromGrace, qsocdu, girlwithflaxenhair0 and 5 others
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Adulthood should not exist. I think that if it didn't, I would have less things to worry about, many that come about just from my body growing up. Others that come from having to do annoying things. I would do anything to go back in time to when I was a little kid.

Reactions: sserafim, violetdevil and vampire2002
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Adulthood should not exist. I think that if it didn't, I would have less things to worry about, many that come about just from my body growing up. Others that come from having to do annoying things. I would do anything to go back in time to when I was a little kid.
If adulthood didn't exist, the human race would be wiped out.

Reactions: violetdevil
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Getting old now, all I've experienced is endless suffering. Years and years of fantasizing about offing myself. Trying this or that to get better. "There must be a reason why all these ppl are happy, why they keep living." In the end, its just work work work. Lonelyness. Then more work surrounded by depressed or backstabby / megalomaniac colleagues.

I wish I'd had the courage to kick the bucket many years ago.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, violetdevil and WhatPowerIs
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I can do it.

I just don't want to.

Reactions: violetdevil
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I can't do it either

Wish my life would just end after my teenage years because I can't handle adulthood.
Getting jobs, making money, learning to drive, learning adult stuff. I simply don't understand.
I don't have the mental capacity to do so.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: InAgony, girlwithflaxenhair0, kitty_kat and 5 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Agreed. It's impossibly tedious and torturous and inscrutable. I'm on disability, which helps a lot. Can't work. I get tons of support from my family but every chore every week makes me want to chew my skin off. And there is so much worse ahead. My family will die and I will be fucked. I DON'T CONSENT TO LIFE. I'M HERE UNDER DURESS.

Reactions: sserafim, deathxo and HighFlight
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I miss being a kid.

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, sserafim, HighFlight and 1 other person
ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023

I wouldn't say everything i do feels like a chore its just that a feel no value in anything i do, i feel so worthless like a human cancer who should just ctb so society can function as it should without ruining the system

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
my childhood was a nightmare, my adulthood is being a nightmare, what else more can i expect from this life?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, HighFlight, wastingtime and 3 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
my childhood was a nightmare, my adulthood is being a nightmare, what else more can i expect from this life?
my childhood wasn't the best either but I was mostly happy. Now I'm depressed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, HighFlight, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
If we still lived in groups with a sense of belonging, surrounded by nature, hunting and growing our own food I think many would be much happier with their life. Wasting your life at some monotone job just to put food on the table is my biggest source of depression. Fuck capitalism.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, kitty_kat, Deleted member 65988 and 5 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
The human race as you know it.

If we still lived in groups with a sense of belonging, surrounded by nature, hunting and growing our own food I think many would be much happier with their life. Wasting your life at some monotone job just to put food on the table is my biggest source of depression. Fuck capitalism.
Some would be happier, I would, maybe you would but the slaves wouldn't be. The slaves are dumb, weak, ignorant, they would die very very fast in a natural environment.

Yup. What's the point? I'm bored.
Money!

my childhood wasn't the best either but I was mostly happy. Now I'm depressed
I never stopped being a child and this is the only reason I still have some joy in life. You don't have stop either, you shouldn't stop! A child enjoys the little things, a child asks questions, learns by logic and understanding. Adults don't enjoy life anymore (this is why they create children, as accessories), adults are trained for specific reasons, they don't learn, they emulate, they intake only whatever is purposeffuly fed to them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, sserafim and HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
As someone who's survived most of my adult life and found most parts to be happy and fulfilling, I am curious to know what you would like to do with your adult life? Yes, you need to get a job to pay your bills and survive. And it sucks that it seems like we're near the end of a game of Monopoly, and only a few have all the money and they're going to do everything to win the game.

But the hope is that while you were in school, you found something that you were interested in, and ideally were passionate about. Then you find a job in that field, and hopefully find ways to advance yourself and field.

I realize this post is filled with "hopefully" and "ideally", and also know that this is not the reality for many. But knowing that in our society we need to earn money to survive, what we're you hoping to do in your adulthood? And what's stopping you?

• Hugs
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, sserafim and Blue Elephant
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
For me it's not that I CANT do it. Im doing it now, no problem.

for me it's, if this is all there is then I don't want to do it anymore.
As someone who's survived most of my adult life and found most parts to be happy and fulfilling, I am curious to know what you would like to do with your adult life? Yes, you need to get a job to pay your bills and survive. And it sucks that it seems like we're near the end of a game of Monopoly, and only a few have all the money and they're going to do everything to win the game.

But the hope is that while you were in school, you found something that you were interested in, and ideally were passionate about. Then you find a job in that field, and hopefully find ways to advance yourself and field.

I realize this post is filled with "hopefully" and "ideally", and also know that this is not the reality for many. But knowing that in our society we need to earn money to survive, what we're you hoping to do in your adulthood? And what's stopping you?
Hope is fake and is the biggest thief ever.

If I had a Time Machine and could go back with the knowledge I have now, I would have just kill myself when I was young. Hope has taken years of peace from me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant, sserafim and HighFlight
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021

I realize this post is filled with "hopefully" and "ideally", and also know that this is not the reality for many. But knowing that in our society we need to earn money to survive, what were you hoping to do in your adulthood? And what's stopping you?
I wish I had wealthy parents that could provide me with a good paying job, or find a rich man who pays for everything. I'm too mentally ill to keep a job/go to school and it makes me feel like a failure. People look down on you if you work for minimum wage. They judge you if you can't finish college. I'm looked at differently.

Our lives are mostly spent working and doing errands, chores… depression makes you tired enough but now I am exhausted.

I have to go to work for 8 hours surrounded by shitty coworkers just to come home and do more work…too tired to have fun. When I'm off work, I'm just thinking about the next time I have to go. I'm always stressed out. My mind races. What's the point? I give up. All these adults look miserable most of the time. I burst out crying randomly. It's no wonder I want to be dead, it's the only way I'll ever be at peace.

I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm depressed that I feel this way.

I miss being a kid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: d3ad, WhatPowerIs, sserafim and 3 others
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Being younger sucked too, I wasn't able to finish high school. I'll never get to walk with my class or go to my prom. I'll never be able to pull up in a car and whistle at women or anything.

Wont be able to "find the right one" because I have no choices. Everyone says, "well a good women would want you regardless because of love."

That is some ignorant bullshit because these women didn't even want guys in my predicament themselves, so their advice is worthless.

So sick of being gaslit by everyone that I'm going to fucking end it myself.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs and violetdevil
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
As it should. Honestly there's nothing good or beneficial about humanity anyways. We're a net negative fo the planet and have depleted its resources and made so many animals go extinct. The planet would be better off without us.

Reactions: abcz, undecided, kitty_kat and 1 other person
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Being younger sucked too, I wasn't able to finish high school. I'll never get to walk with my class or go to my prom. I'll never be able to pull up in a car and whistle at women or anything.

Wont be able to "find the right one" because I have no choices. Everyone says, "well a good women would want you regardless because of love."

That is some ignorant bullshit because these women didn't even want guys in my predicament themselves, so their advice is worthless.

So sick of being gaslit by everyone that I'm going to fucking end it myself.
Yes being younger sucked too but I didn't have as much responsibilities.

You can always try to get your GED. I didn't finish high school either due to depression plus bullying, and seeing both of my siblings prom photos every time I come home makes me upset

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Me neither. I believe that adulthood is not worth living. I'm planning to ctb before 25 to prevent myself from having to work for a living or enter the workforce. I hate that after college, you just become a slave to capitalism for the rest of your life. I don't see anything meaningful or fulfilling in having to work for a living and pay bills, rent, and taxes. The idea of working for 50 years actively makes me suicidal. Doing the same thing every day sounds so boring. I'd hate to do the same thing every day. At that point life would be like a weird dystopian simulation, living the same day on repeat.

I also don't feel like I'm fit to handle the responsibilities, obligations, or demands of adult life. The main thing is that I don't see anything enjoyable about it though. Adulthood is just about entering the capitalist rat race, being a slave to capitalism, and being chained to a job. I also hate how everything is about money in this world. It costs money to live and the main point/purpose of adulthood is making money to pay all the costs of existence.

Ugh I wish I could be a kid again. I miss when things were carefree and I had no responsibilities. I never even wanted to grow up or be an adult anyways. I will escape this capitalist system though. I hate capitalism. The world we live in is honestly a late-stage capitalist dystopia.
For me it's not that I CANT do it. Im doing it now, no problem.

for me it's, if this is all there is then I don't want to do it anymore.

Hope is fake and is the biggest thief ever.

If I had a Time Machine and could go back with the knowledge I have now, I would have just kill myself when I was young. Hope has taken years of peace from me.
I'm planning to ctb before 25 to escape adulthood and the working world. I wish I did before I turned 18. I never wanted to reach adulthood but sadly I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, kitty_kat, progeria and 2 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Me neither. I believe that adulthood is not worth living. I'm planning to ctb before 25 to prevent myself from having to work for a living or enter the workforce. I hate that after college, you just become a slave to capitalism for the rest of your life. I don't see anything meaningful or fulfilling in having to work for a living and pay bills, rent, and taxes. The idea of working for 50 years actively makes me suicidal. Doing the same thing every day sounds so boring. I'd hate to do the same thing every day. At that point life would be like a weird dystopian simulation, living the same day on repeat. I also don't feel like I'm fit to handle the responsibilities of demands of adult life. The main thing is that I don't see anything enjoyable about it though. Ugh I wish I could be a kid again. I miss when things were carefree and I had no responsibilities. I never even wanted to grow up or be an adult anyways. I will escape this capitalist system though.

I'm planning to ctb before 25 to escape adulthood and the working world. I wish I did before I turned 18. I never wanted to reach adulthood but sadly I did.
A lot of people will say "well that's life, get over it".
But I can't. That's the problem.

Or they call you lazy.

I dunno maybe I'd be able to handle it if it was only 4 hours but 8 hours is too much

Last edited:
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, Sprite_Geist and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
A lot of people will say "well that's life, get over it".
But I can't. That's the problem.

Or they call you lazy.

I dunno maybe I'd be able to handle it if it was only 4 hours but 8 hours is too much
Yeah, that's not even a life, it's only an existence. Idk how the normies are okay with this. How do they put up with this for the rest of their lives? I just don't understand.

I'm neurodivergent so maybe my take and perspective is different from them. Also I just don't have the emotional capacity or ability to do so much with my life. All the normal people are out there balancing jobs/careers, adulthood and adulting, and friendships and I barely have enough spoons to get through the day as a shut-in. I think this is probably due to my Asperger's, ADHD, and social anxiety but I just don't have that much energy or capability. I don't know how others can do *so* much.

My mom calls me "lazy" for not doing anything but I literally have executive dysfunction and am probably depressed and have chronic fatigue. She's mad and disappointed because I failed to launch after college but honestly I never even wanted to launch anyways. I never wanted to enter the workforce or working world.
Literally

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksoul, girlwithflaxenhair0 and abcz