vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
Im so tired of people looking me in the eyes and telling me things get better. I have put so much effort into trying to function at the level of a normal person in society and im always left at the same place. Every single day gets worse and worse as i cant keep relationships with the people i love the most and my education and career are going no where.

so why does everyone try to stop me from ctb. I crave ctb, but it seems impossible to achieve. I dont understand how people can let me suffer like this. from 10 years old to now i have felt this way constantly. I feel a pit of depression in my stomach constantly and the thoughts of ctb never leave my head. no one understands me, because if they did they would never tell me "things will get better"

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sannti and chuerdhmproton
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
the thing about people telling you "it will get better" and "hang in there" is it feels like they don't even take all your other pain into account. Like it's just a robotic response. Are they going to stay with me for the rest of my life to show me and make sure it gets better?! Fuck no. They just like pretending they are contributing to you hanging on. Problem is that hanging on has a 50/50 chance of better or worse. Some may get better on their own and others will continue to have a shit life, but that person who commented those stupid words weren't there to make sure .either way

I am so sorry you're going through this and wish there was a place where those of us who suffer could go. Like an island away from all the pain that was made specifically for us to have an easier life, but there isn't. It's just more of the same…. 😢❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and vulkann
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people like that with their toxic positivity, it's just hollow and empty words, I find it insensitive how they invalidate suffering despite the fact that they cannot experience existence in the same way.

Those who try to prevent people from finding true relief from this existence are just so selfish and to me they just lack any compassion. Nobody should feel like they have to suffer when they wish to permanently escape from this existence they aren't even obligated to endure until they die anyway.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori