• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
i really wouldnt want my loved ones to wonder why. i wish i could explain everything

but our world is so ugly and full of despair, it seems that i cant fully grasp it. cant find the right words

what will you write in your note?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Im not planning on leaving an explanation. My note would be my funeral plans and a list of people to contect about my passing. I hope they do it, knowing how little they care

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd write about how for me suicide is rational to escape from suffering, I'd write about how truly undesirable and harmful existence is with death being the only relief for me.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'll write a note to my partner to tell them how much I love them. With a poem.

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I wouldn't recommend writing a note, or if you really want them to know, have a note in your pocket or something when you ctb, because me wanting to tell a person I know is the only reason I'm here (happened twice).

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
We shouldn't stress about being perfect; our feelings and actions show who we really are.

I've read teen suicide letters lamenting the state of the world.

I believe that whatever you write is acceptable because it should reflect your current perspective on the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: ummagumma