• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Everything I loved about the world is gone. I can't feel my favorite books, movies, music. The love for my partner, family, friends I've known for decades. The love for my favorite hobby, programming, in addition to gardening, pottery, soapmaking. My love for art, my love of learning, of novelty, the love for my dogs, for simple shit like finding a new fruit at the grocery store. All after my anxiety spiked and Zoloft ripped my mind apart.

It's been like this for 9 months. I'm bereft, I cry every day. I'm a ghost running on borrowed time.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you are going through, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes, it's horrible to me how existing can very easily get much more unbearable.

Reactions: mainlanders_son
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
My condolences @iamsofkntired , how'd it happen for you?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Everything I loved about the world is gone. I can't feel my favorite books, movies, music. The love for my partner, family, friends I've known for decades. The love for my favorite hobby, programming, in addition to gardening, pottery, soapmaking. My love for art, my love of learning, of novelty, the love for my dogs, for simple shit like finding a new fruit at the grocery store. All after my anxiety spiked and Zoloft ripped my mind apart.

It's been like this for 9 months. I'm bereft, I cry every day. I'm a ghost running on borrowed time.
It is the same for me my friend and I'm only 32 years, but i did not take meds.
I still feel something for my passions however, but i cannot enjoy my time, i feel constant anxiety and i take everything like it is a life-death matter :ahhha:
I found out that maybe i just need to feel loved and to trust someone, but nowadays that would be a high and risky request.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Anhedonia is awful. Two years no improvement. Caused by grief. Drugs can give temporary respite.
Feel pain and depression just fine. Things that are supposed to be joy? Mild relief at best. Certainly nothing to look forward to.
If your situation was specifically caused by the Zoloft there are many others with SSRI-induced issues that have been able to heal over time with various supplements and protocols. I think there are even subreddits dedicated to the matter. Worth looking into if it's only been 9 months, you may have some hope yet.

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
It is the same for me my friend and I'm only 32 years, but i did not take meds.
I still feel something for my passions however, but i cannot enjoy my time, i feel constant anxiety and i take everything like it is a life-death matter :ahhha:
I found out that maybe i just need to feel loved and to trust someone, but nowadays that would be a high and risky request.
It sucks that modern civilization doesn't provide the societal structure that humans require- we are a social species that require group connection, bonding, and love, all lacking from modern life.
Anhedonia is awful. Two years no improvement. Caused by grief. Drugs can give temporary respite.
Feel pain and depression just fine. Things that are supposed to be joy? Mild relief at best. Certainly nothing to look forward to.
If your situation was specifically caused by the Zoloft there are many others with SSRI-induced issues that have been able to heal over time with various supplements and protocols. I think there are even subreddits dedicated to the matter. Worth looking into if it's only been 9 months, you may have some hope yet.
Ugh, yeah, like you said, just awful. I never knew existence could be this painful before anhedonia. I just white knuckled through depression and anxiety, and was comparatively fine. But this? Wow.

@escape_from_hell Have you learned any coping skills outside of fantasizing about CTB?

Reactions: divinemistress36