• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WearyMind

Mar 26, 2024
I've got a partial hanging setup using a powerlifting rack at home in the garage, I've tested it multiple times and it's ready to go. The thing is I just can't seem to commit, I push further and further each time, testing my limits but I always bottle it before CTB.

I don't really know where to go from here. I'm emotionally exhausted and fed up with the pain and abandonment that I feel every day. From my divorce through to the stress of work, I just don't have the fight left in me to keep going, but each time I work up to finally seeking a release from this pain, I can't see it through.

I really wish I knew how to proceed from here but I don't and it's beyond taxing.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Why do you think you don't want to commit?

If it's just fear of the unknown or fear of pain, that's one thing.

If you are afraid of leaving things behind in life, afraid of hurting others, afraid of regretting your decision, that means you're not 100% sure and should not go through with it.