• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
A guy at my internship recommended CBD for sleep. I bought three different products containing it. If it helps me to relax and be less miserable I will update the thread. I remember @NumbItAll saying it helped her/him.

My sleep problems are the main cause of me even being in this forum. Half of the week I feel absolutely destroyed and tormented by fatigue, drowsiness, spaciness. You're living life at 20%, I get this sense that I'm disappearing, that I'm vanishing, that I'm on borrowed time.

Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
A guy at my internship recommended CBD for sleep. I bought three different products containing it. If it helps me to relax and be less miserable I will update the thread. I remember @NumbItAll saying it helped her/him.

My sleep problems are the main cause of me even being in this forum. Half of the week I feel absolutely destroyed and tormented by fatigue, drowsiness, spaciness. You're living life at 20%, I get this sense that I'm disappearing, that I'm vanishing, that I'm on borrowed time.
Have you tried Melatonin?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
have you try 5-HTP for helping fall to sleep, i did use it for depression but it gave me nightmares, i don't think much to the hype surrounding cbd pills and oils, i don't think they do much not that i've tried them yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
have you try 5-HTP for helping fall to sleep, i did use it for depression but it gave me nightmares, i don't think much to the hype surrounding cbd pills and oils, i don't think they do much not that i've tried them yet.
I had the weirdest experience with 5-HTP, I woke up at night not knowing who or where I was for 10 seconds straight. Ego death? It was the scariest sensation of my life. I experienced what Alzheimer's is for that time, IMO.

The rest of the time I didn't feel improvement from it.

Last edited:
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I had the weirdest experience with 5-HTP, I woke up at night not knowing who or where I was for 10 seconds straight. Ego death? It was the scariest sensation of my life. I experienced what Alzheimer's is for that time, IMO.

Probably because of the serotonergic effect of 5-HT, too much serotonin is bad business for a lot of people especially if you've already got health problems.

You need a pretty high concentration of CBD for it to have any effect- doesn't work on me, but others have told me this. Typically the amount you get in one of those lowballing gummies or capsules wouldn't be enough for a kid, much less a grown adult. The more concentrated products are more expensive though. The price hikes significantly when you start getting to higher dosages, but you may be able to find them cheaper at big pharmacies/chemists.

Reactions: _Minsk and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Probably because of the serotonergic effect of 5-HT, too much serotonin is bad business for a lot of people especially if you've already got health problems.

You need a pretty high concentration of CBD for it to have any effect- doesn't work on me, but others have told me this. Typically the amount you get in one of those lowballing gummies or capsules wouldn't be enough for a kid, much less a grown adult. The more concentrated products are more expensive though. The price hikes significantly when you start getting to higher dosages, but you may be able to find them cheaper at big pharmacies/chemists.
Hmm my idea is to test with these and try to grow marihuana with fertile seeds of CBD strains if these products do anything. I have a garden.

I might need to increase dosage to test these products.

Yeah it's kinda interesting that serotonin could have such a strange effect, temporal amnesia.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I have unrefreshing sleep, not onset insomnia
Possible sleep apnea? That can definitely result in you thinking you are sleeping, but you are not sleeping worth a damn.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Possible sleep apnea? That can definitely result in you thinking you are sleeping, but you are not sleeping worth a damn.
I have had at least two sleep studies done, no luck... Couldn't find what was wrong even though it's obvious that something is very wrong with my sleep.

I find that having some problem with your brain is particularly problematic. Scientists don't seem to understand it very well. There's a grave problem in mine but it's not something most technologies can pick up, apparently.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Try dissociation ha ha! I woke up with this but also convinced I was dead.

• Wow
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
try to grow marihuana with fertile seeds of CBD strains if these products do anything. I have a garden.
Head over to the cannabis megathread anytime if you have any questions or need tips, I'm happy to help. Knowing the high prices and the ridiculously stingy amounts of CBD in the legal products, I say it's definitely a better idea to grow your own. Also I have found "CBD dominant" strains seem to be much better than " no-THC, CBD only" ones.

A decent amount of proper CBD & CBN dominant weed will put you into a deep sleep for sure.

smoke 1 or 2 joints a night and you will sleep like a princess :)

This works nicely too ^

Last edited:
  • Love