• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
I got yelled at a lot. So I wanted to know what would happen if I actually talked back to a yeller. That was one of the biggest mistakes of my life but it did feel good in the moment. When I'm in the wrong and I'm fighting a morally correct angry human being I cannot win.

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
I don't get what ur saying

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
I don't get what ur saying
Basically I had a misplaced sense of justice. I thought I was doing the right thing but I was not. For what it's worth though, I don't get what I'm saying most of the time.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
suicide discussion? maybe this should be in another category like 'off topic" in the drop down menu.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I really hate how they always do taunt at you as if you were the one in the wrong.
Anyways very sorry that this has to unfortunately always happen to you OP. It must surely get very inconveniently annoying and just overall rather unpleasant to deal with after awhile so I can't fault ya for fighting back against the societal bullies of today.💚

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty