I have tums and my anti nausea

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and not-2-b-the-answer
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Go for it.

Now that I've said it, does it feel like the right decision?

Do you, dude. It's your body, your ctb... your potential hospitalization if you want it.

Reactions: Soul, not-2-b-the-answer and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
O.K. here's a bit of info. Not trying to sway you either way. Protein takes a longer time to digest,and what you've eaten does take on average 4- 6 hours or more to leave the stomach.
Maybe,give it a little more time.
Is there anything stopping you doing the full 8 hours?
If you know fine well your stomach is empty,then ignore the above and do what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Neville1, autumnal and 2 others
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Try to take a sleep. Why are you rushed?

Reactions: Final Escape, KleinerWolf and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Another thing to consider,should your stomach not be empty,is that food will slow down the absorbtion of SN and digestive enzymes/acids can convert the sodium nitrite to nitrAte but uncertain how antacids would influence this.

B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
dude give it a week at least. don't ctb on impulse...

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Go for it.

Now that I've said it, does it feel like the right decision?

Do you, dude. It's your body, your ctb... your potential hospitalization if you want it.

I'm sorry, how is that advice in any way even remotely helpful? In the one short post, it manages to range from a (seemingly) affirmative answer to a sarcastically negative one and then ends on total ambivalence!

A wiser response might have been either none at all, one where you pick one of your stated positions and one only, or a direction to the guides where the most correct answer can be found. Never mind the fact that the OP (or any future readers) may see the first line of your post and skim the rest, thus totally missing your overall intended answer which was presumably (and hopefully) a 'no' to taking SN so relatively soon after eating based on the difference in time taken for gastric emptying among individuals.

Reactions: Paralyzed boy, rayofsunshine and Hiraeth