U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I was thinking about my life in school and in general. The only way to not piss people off and lose friendships was to make no friends at all. And I wish there was a middle ground but with me there isn't. And who wants to be friends with someone who is suicidal? Or who trauma dumps, who holds pity parties? Nobody really does because it's ugly. People don't like ugly.

I can't keep friendships because I run from them. It's just something I do. I've always ran from my problems. I'm supposed to be lonely.

I never had a chance tbh. Because it's requires being... not me. My mom always wanted me to get a degree or get a career. But what if you're a person who never wanted to live in the first place? And what if you can't get over it? And you go to school doing things you never wanted to do, you drop out because you can't handle the stress... what if you have no motivation to do these things, what if you're just dead inside? What if you're actually just done with life?

And they don't understand that. They can't afford to. It doesn't make sense to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, ogerpon, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 2 others
W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
I've always wanted to"fall in love" as cringey as it sounds. And be able to come home to someone's waiting for me and to be held. I dont even have friends that I could bond with. Everyone treats me like the gross ugly bitch that I am :(

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
This is very much me except the only difference is that I did want to live and used to be excited for the future but just wasn't aware that life just wasn't for me

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456