• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
I think this is getting a little too dark with the responses. The OP did a straight forward open hearted statement. We see them all the time. Not sure why this one is getting this kind of attention. If we start treating posts akin to ancient Roman circuses then things are going to get quiet very quickly
After reading your message, I re-examined the pertinence of my answer and have decided that it was written with too much emotional impulse and even though I refrained from judging, it was not really useful for myself or the OP of this thread. Thank you for making me re-evaluate my words.

• Love
Reactions: mynameispaige and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
After reading your message, I re-examined the pertinence of my answer and have decided that it was written with too much emotional impulse and even though I refrained from judging, it was not really useful for myself or the OP of this thread. Thank you for making me re-evaluate my words.
Takes a big person to do that Elias and say that out loud

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and woxihuanni
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Takes a big person to do that Elias and say that out loud
Or a broken person full of guilt and remorse, thinking so lowly of themselves that they think it's not their place to speak of such a complicated subject despite their own experience. Anyway, I'll be the one apologising tonight for my words because I feel extra low and the subject of this thread strike a very sensitive chord. I'll abstain from participating further.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mynameispaige and Stan
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
This is why i think fornication should be illegal and both families should take part in their children's courting. 'Dating' has failed and should be looked down upon and abolished. No more of this Tommy taking Cindy to the Drive in at Night movies and then hit the high hill looking at the moon and then...uh oh...we made a big mistake! The community has no time for mistakes and low yield families. A healthy community desires healthy families with men and women, emotionally in control, disciplined, well mannered and productive citizens.

Ofcourse this is impossible for people to take up now a days though let alone comprehend lol, especially in the libertarian, consumerist and debauchees west.

Our ancestors where way more intelligent and they knew exactly what they where doing.

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I actually wrote this on Monday when drunk,

Erm I have no answers, bar thank you for my inbox suddenly imploding, Ill try to reply to all soon

As for the rest of ya's, as you were?!!! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: mynameispaige, RedAlert, Stan and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I chose not to be a parent when I was diagnosed with bipolar and the reason was when I was sectioned and seeing families visiting mom or dad with their children the sense of loss and detachment that I found was upsetting. The patients had simply given up on life and that meant their children. I decided I couldn't bring another life into this fucked up world of mine and have my mom raise them. I'm haven't missed being a mom and because of that I'm still here.
The OP post was from the heart and I can't empathise as I'm not a parent but much love to you.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
This is why i think fornication should be illegal and both families should take part in their children's courting. 'Dating' has failed and should be looked down upon and abolished. No more of this Tommy taking Cindy to the Drive in at Night movies and then hit the high hill looking at the moon and then...uh oh...we made a big mistake! The community has no time for mistakes and low yield families. A healthy community desires healthy families with men and women, emotionally in control, disciplined, well mannered and productive citizens.

Ofcourse this is impossible for people to take up now a days though let alone comprehend lol, especially in the libertarian, consumerist and debauchees west.

Our ancestors where way more intelligent and they knew exactly what they where doing.

I watch this dating thing with a half-unbelieving smile. Sex is not just some exercise, jerking off using a partner. Sex is not a small part of life. The entire concept is built on trivialising the need to bond, and it just does not work. It doesn't work in the most selfish sense, never mind the community. Because the act itself has little pleasure more than you can give yourself, it is the bond that makes the world go away, fuck off, disappear, that makes you stand strong in a universe that is a little more complex than anyone can handle alone. And you're alone however many friends you might have, because we are animals. No amount of chatting is the same thing as tangling in an embrace. You don't run to the bathroom after sex with your mate, you don't talk after sex, it is like talking during mass. In our house it was not allowed to wear scents of any kind, you want to smell your mate.

Mate-bond is not created over dates and talking about x, y, z. It exists or not, you know it the first time you interact.

• Love
Reactions: RedAlert
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I actually wrote this on Monday when drunk,

Erm I have no answers, bar thank you for my inbox suddenly imploding, Ill try to reply to all soon

As for the rest of ya's, as you were?!!! :pfff:
You where drunk?!?!? Half of the community got into a civil war because of your drunken post!

*Throws cupcake at Soulless_Angel's forehead*

Tumblr lz06btqmjS1r4tbvwo1 r3 500

Take that!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
**doesn't care if said cake is mangled...

8a89eafcf38f7bf7a9e79823d2b3db1c

• Love
Reactions: Stan and RedAlert
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
@RedAlert I am highly insulted......

I much prefer :

Original

• Love
Reactions: RedAlert
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
[/QUOTE]
@RedAlert I am highly insulted......

I much prefer :

View attachment 16610

Holy Christmas look at the size of that thing! The only part that has been spared the fat is the tail...

If the SS community was under your big bum you could snuff us out by just simply sitting on us.

Last edited:
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
We must secure the existance of our species and a future for our children, otherwhise we might as well lay down and die.

I disagree completely but if and when I have time I'll post a reply in another thread as it's clearly not the place here.

Reactions: Neville1 and Alchemist