• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I need to die. It's no longer a want, but a need. I absolutely cannot live anymore, but I need a method I can afford and won't be too traumatic for the people who will find me. I have heavily looked in to SN, but cannot find any sources and no one will DM me even though I have made so many posts, begging to die. I even looked into assisted suicide in canada for mental illness (i live in US, but am from there), but they've cruelly postponed that option until 2027. I've recently looked into 1,4 Butanediol but can't find a way to buy that either. I am BEGGING for someone to take mercy on me. I cannot do this anymore please

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, it's a feeling I know too well. Have you tried looking at the resources stickied thread for other options? There are some low cost methods that you may find more achievable on there.

K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I find it all a bit difficult to navigate the site at times. i'm not good at technology. Is there a way for you to link the sticky thread?

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
I find it all a bit difficult to navigate the site at times. i'm not good at technology. Is there a way for you to link the sticky thread?

Reactions: SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's beyond hellish to me how people cannot just have the option to die peacefully, I really despise this world where there is no compassion towards those suffer, it's unacceptable how assisted suicide isn't already legalised. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
I need to die. It's no longer a want, but a need. I absolutely cannot live anymore, but I need a method I can afford and won't be too traumatic for the people who will find me. I have heavily looked in to SN, but cannot find any sources and no one will DM me even though I have made so many posts, begging to die. I even looked into assisted suicide in canada for mental illness (i live in US, but am from there), but they've cruelly postponed that option until 2027. I've recently looked into 1,4 Butanediol but can't find a way to buy that either. I am BEGGING for someone to take mercy on me. I cannot do this anymore please
I feel same

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
A person that stops eating and drinking will be dead in 7 days.

My account is less than 24 hours old so I can't message anyone, but if you want to talk to me tomorrow I should be able to speak privately. I'm in an extreme state of extreme urgency as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: grahf
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
If a person has a car, a person can get a big bag of charcoal briquettes, light them up let them burn to red coal state so they aren't smoking like crazy, put them in the car in some metal buckets or a large BBQ grill. If buckets, use metal buckets, put those on patio bricks or something similar in the car. Tape the vents of the car shut. It's quicker than starving and dehydrating to death. It won't take long especially if the vehicle is small, one wouldn't need to get too hung up on how many pounds, normal size car just use 8ish lb of charcoal, larger vehicle 10 to 15. Relatively fast and peaceful. Renting a car is also an option.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
A person that stops eating and drinking will be dead in 7 days.
This is incorrect.

People are looking at 10-14 days if they have an underlying health chronic condition that has already weakened the body. If someone is healthy, it takes much, much, much longer and the body's need for sustenance more often than not overrides the mind's desire to push through.

There are plenty of threads on here about VSED.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
This is incorrect.

People are looking at 10-14 days if they have an underlying health chronic condition that has already weakened the body. If someone is healthy, it takes much, much, much longer and the body's need for sustenance more often than not overrides the mind's desire to push through.

There are plenty of threads on here about VSED.
Yes for healthy person it can be a week or longer. For some people can be as little as 3 days, for some people yes it can take over a week

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You just have to find the method that suits you and I'm sure you will. Work at it and it will come to you