Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
My parents said that after I figured out all the ideas I had in my head, I would try to create the related abilities myself. After listening to that, my parents said that I would finish it within a year, so if I just wait a year, the abilities will come to me someday and I will be able to use them. As soon as I get it, I start to have hope that my life will change, but I forget what I've been through to my parents so far, and I have to be unconditionally grateful and loyal to my parents. If I leave my parents or die, I think that not even God can make this happen, so I'm wondering what to do.

First of all, I'm sorry for writing so poorly. My mind is so complicated and there are so many problems that I have no idea where to start, so I'd like to solve them one by one through the questions of people here.

Honestly, these concerns are so sensitive and serious that I can't talk about them in any community, and my mistakes are so big that I'm prepared to be criticized for them, so there are many times when I'm not even in a position to do anything, so I'll just vent about them here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and Suicidebydeath
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
My parents said that after I figured out all the ideas I had in my head, I would try to create the related abilities myself. After listening to that, my parents said that I would finish it within a year, so if I just wait a year, the abilities will come to me someday and I will be able to use them. As soon as I get it, I start to have hope that my life will change, but I forget what I've been through to my parents so far, and I have to be unconditionally grateful and loyal to my parents. If I leave my parents or die, I think that not even God can make this happen, so I'm wondering what to do.

First of all, I'm sorry for writing so poorly. My mind is so complicated and there are so many problems that I have no idea where to start, so I'd like to solve them one by one through the questions of people here.

Honestly, these concerns are so sensitive and serious that I can't talk about them in any community, and my mistakes are so big that I'm prepared to be criticized for them, so there are many times when I'm not even in a position to do anything, so I'll just vent about them here.
These abilities wont materialize on their own, you have to put in the effort to ensure they come to fruition. If that idea is a skill say writing or making music, you'll have to learn more about the craft to progress. It might take a year's time, it might take less. I think they're just trying to push you towards figuring out a goal that personally resonates with you. Something you feel worth achieving that also sparks joy. Having a year to decide is very generous, I say use that time to your advantage. It's okay if you need some time to unravel your thoughts first before taking the next step.

Something important to note: the potential is always there, it's up to you to make the most of it.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
These abilities wont materialize on their own, you have to put in the effort to ensure they come to fruition. If that idea is a skill say writing or making music, you'll have to learn more about the craft to progress. It might take a year's time, it might take less. I think they're just trying to push you towards figuring out a goal that personally resonates with you. Something you feel worth achieving that also sparks joy. Having a year to decide is very generous, I say use that time to your advantage. It's okay if you need some time to unravel your thoughts first before taking the next step.

Something important to note: the potential is always there, it's up to you to make the most of it.
That's not to say, the ability I'm talking about is not something natural like potential, but an injection where an external program is added to an existing program that is injected into a person's body? Because it is a rather artificial area to install in that way, it sometimes feels like it is realistically impossible.

I'm sorry that you didn't understand because the translation was difficult for me to explain.

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

Jan 18, 2024
That's not to say, the ability I'm talking about is not something natural like potential, but an injection where an external program is added to an existing program that is injected into a person's body? Because it is a rather artificial area to install in that way, it sometimes feels like it is realistically impossible.
Oh, I think I understand now. It's along the same lines as that platitude ''it'll get better'', but in this case you're waiting for some sort of update or upgrade like a program? If it gives you something to look forward to, enough that you want to stick around for another year, I think it's something worth believing in. Even if may lead to disappointment, you never know if things might change for the better with or without this ability.

Last edited:
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Oh, I think I understand now. It's along the same lines as that platitude ''it'll get better'', but in this case you're waiting for some sort of update or upgrade like a program? If it gives you something to look forward to, enough that you want to stick around for another year, I think it's something worth believing in. Even if might lead to disappointment, you never know if things might change for the better with or without this ability.
But to be honest, I heard from my parents that something like this would come out in the late 2010s, and maybe because it was a similar story back then, it seemed like something good, so I was secretly looking forward to it and waited without doing anything, but in the end, as soon as 2020 approached, the machine that gave it exploded and failed. After that, I gave up on everything and fell into depression and thoughts of CTB, and from now on, I decided to either doubt or not believe anything my parents said.

So, now that my parents said it would happen this time, I doubted them and didn't want to believe them at all, but to be honest, I don't know how to leave my parents and become independent, and I have a severe mental illness, so I can't do anything on my own, so I posted this on the Internet and asked for someone to help me out and get me out of the house. I'm hoping that they will come and help me get out of this, but I can't, so I unconditionally trust my suspicious and distrustful parents, and try to change my thoughts and change them to believe that my parents are unconditionally right.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and NoAIarmsNoSurprises
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

Jan 18, 2024
But to be honest, I heard from my parents that something like this would come out in the late 2010s, and maybe because it was a similar story back then, it seemed like something good, so I was secretly looking forward to it and waited without doing anything, but in the end, as soon as 2020 approached, the machine that gave it exploded and failed. After that, I gave up on everything and fell into depression and thoughts of CTB, and from now on, I decided to either doubt or not believe anything my parents said.

So, now that my parents said it would happen this time, I doubted them and didn't want to believe them at all, but to be honest, I don't know how to leave my parents and become independent, and I have a severe mental illness, so I can't do anything on my own, so I posted this on the Internet and asked for someone to help me out and get me out of the house. I'm hoping that they will come and help me get out of this, but I can't, so I unconditionally trust my suspicious and distrustful parents, and try to change my thoughts and change them to believe that my parents are unconditionally right.
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I hope you're able to get out of there soon.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022

To be honest, in the late 2010s, I tried to find a teacher who would provide one-on-one mentoring to learn various skills such as hacking, computers, coding, etc., and my parents tried to help me, but most of them said that I couldn't do it because what I said was illegal and against the law, so I ran away. Even if you go and find a teacher, they teach you things that have nothing to do with computers, such as religion or Christianity, or they only teach you basic knowledge that a computer user would know, such as PowerPoint and blogging. It wasn't much help because they were just trying to extort money from their parents.

At that time, I wanted to find a place or route to watch new sites that had not yet been released to the world, new games, movies, animations, music, or new YouTube videos that had no views, so I looked around and couldn't find it, so I tried to find out from the teacher.